Looking for Princesses.... and a nanny!

way2muchtodo

Earning My Ears
Okay, I'm sure this is out there somewhere, but I've searched and come up with everything but what I'm looking for - a list of locations where I can find the princesses (and Mary Poppins, more importantly!) for photo ops.

This is our first family trip, both kids (3 and 5) are terrified of any big-headed, furry characters, but are dying to meet Mary & the princesses!

Can someone please tell me where I can find this info??

Thank you!

I have found that Epcot is the best place to meet the princesses. We have seen Snow White in Germany, Belle in France, Jasmine in Morroco, Aurora (can't remember which country), Mary Poppins in England ( also Alice) and Mulan in China. There are scheduled meet and greet times listed on the map.

I agree with Epcot, and don't worry about big furry characters walking around so much...they stay in one place and you line up to wait for a picture with them :thumbsup2

All the princesses and Mary showed up at CRT when we went a couple years ago :)

You might also like some of the character meals....

Cinderella's Round Table (MK - guaranteed meet with Cinderella)
Akershush Storybook Princess (EPCOT - Norway - ALL Princesses)
1900 Parke Faire (Grand Floridian - Park admission not required for this one)

We have met The Fairy Godmother and gotten her autograph & photo op going up to the left of the Castle towards the back.

Another suggestion is catching the Storytime in Ariel in Ariel's Grotto...I hear she gives autographs (probably pics too).

I think you can get Tinkerbell & other fairies in Toontown at the character tents.

You can also check the signage when you walk in to see where the characters will be when...lots of opportunities in MK.

I think an ADR at Akershus is a great way to meet a lot of friendly princesses...you could meet Ariel, Mary P, Cindy, Snow, Mulan, Jasmine...depends who is on, but they are all super friendly and take time for a chat.

Also, try the back of the Toy Store in the UK in Epcot...you could meet Alice or Mary, but watch out for Eeyore, Pooh, Piglet and Tigger too if your kids don't care for the furry ones!

Mary Poppins has a character meal at GF, she is also in England near the bridge to France at Epcot. Alice in Wonderland is near her at the Tea Caddy.

Mulan is at Epcot China.

Snow White epcot Germany

Jasmine Epcot Morocco and also in Adventureland MK

Belle and the Beast (very big furry but not always out with her) can be found in two places in France. Aurora (sleeping beauty) can also be found in France.

Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle can also be found in Toontown, MK as can the fairies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter