looking for prices on Chef Mickeys/Crystal Palace

ironpig70

DIS Veteran
I am trying to figure out if OOP or dining plan is better.

Used the Excel program posted here and its very close as in a couple desserts close.

Then I did a spreadsheet and dining plan loses by a hundred.

Problem I am having is where to get a price on CRT, Crystal Palace and Chef Mickeys. All I get is a range. Is there a place I can get an exact price.

I am trying to figure out if OOP or dining plan is better.

Used the Excel program posted here and its very close as in a couple desserts close.

Then I did a spreadsheet and dining plan loses by a hundred.

Problem I am having is where to get a price on CRT, Crystal Palace and Chef Mickeys. All I get is a range. Is there a place I can get an exact price.

allearsnet.com has the closest "ranges" and is usually within a couple dollars which shouldn't mess you up too much.

If you want a more exact price, you can call Disney Dining with your dates and they will give you the price.

Buffet prices change depending on the time of year and type of meal. To get an exact price, you can call the disney dining line and tell them the restaurant, date you are going, and meal you will be eating there and they will tell you the price for children and adults. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter