Looking for pins

cdnmickeylover

<font color=CC99CC>Anyone want to pay off my stude
ok -- I've now bought way too many pins and actually started to look at some of them and sort them out. It was the sale that got me started and now can't seem to stop.

I realized that there is a set of Christmas pins that make a wreath -- I of course didn't realize this at Christmas when I bought a couple. I'm missing the toy story pin and the Monsters Inc. pin. Does anyone have these? I have Eeyore and Dopey to trade for them if someone does.

Thanks.

Cdnmickeylover

DS Square One only has Pooh Bear left. Each Pooh Bear is dressed is a countries Santa attire and it states the country on the pin. I think I bought one LOL! I hope to get to Yorkdale soon. I have seen great sales on pins before. I just want to stock up before they get too $$$$$$ again. I would love a pin trading meet! S

get any extras. I got everyone at the Downtown location except for "Lilo and Stitch". But the CM was kind enough to phone to find out who had it, and the Fairview Location had it. So off we went.

Can't promise but I might try to get downtown and check.

Scratch
:smooth:

Thanks. I'm going downtown on Saturday afternoon so I'm going to try at the Eaton Centre. I just wish I'd noticed in December when I bought the Mickey and Minnie one but I didn't. Not too worried about it though as it gives me something to look for.

Had a question though -- do we get different pins in the Canadian Disney Stores?

A pin trading meet would be great.

Cdnmickeylover

from that guy i talked with @ Yorkdale with the 2500 pins...All the Canadian stores can choose different pins from each other and the pins in Can are different then in the U.S.- the ones we all bought are only sold at TDS and the ones in WDW are different again ( I know 'cuz i made the mistake in thinking i could buy the pin i saw there in CAN in CDN$ :( , should of known)

Hi cdnmickeylover,
I checked out our two stores here in Ottawa for you but I could not find any of the pins you want, sorry.
Wenabre

Thanks for checking. I just wish I'd noticed earlier than the end of January. Oh well it gives me something to look for. Was at the Eaton Centre yesterday afternoon and they hardly have any pins left at all.

Cdnmickeylover

I was at the Disney store in Calgary on Tuesday, and they have tons of pins on sale (75% off). Mostly 100 years of Disney (sorry no pin #1), Musical Moments and the Christmas Pooh Bears (all countries). None of the Christmas wreath though.

The manager at the store is a pin fanatic and is willing to ship the pins she has if you send her a list. Apparently Wednesday is the best day for this, because there is two managers in.

Here's the info

The Disney Store - Chinook Centre
Calgary Alberta
(403) 640-2111 or
(403)278-8886

Have fun,
DL

I may take her up on that offer. Thanks again for posting and checking for us newly named PIN Heads.

Wendy

Not a problem MaMudduck.

I just looked at my receipt and the most I paid for a pin was 1.88, and the least was 0.88!!!! 11 pins for 17.85 (inc. taxes).

DL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter