Looking for Park Buddy...Tired of Disney Alone

In April, I'll be slaving away at my desk during the week. Might have time on a weekend though to meet up!

You better!!!!!!!!! Hmmm do you need me to call your boss... "hello..Hello... I am calling for Disney1976... he is not feeling any better and Dose of Splash (mountain) water is just the cure...".... "yes..yes... this is his doctor... I strongly suggest you let him have the week off" :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes How does that sound ??????:p :scratchin

I am there on the weekends as well. On a VERY rare occassion I might be found there on a week night but that's not often.

do you need me to write you the same note for April ???:goodvibes

and that goes for you to Floydian ???

See no more excuse not being able to go have fun for the day.. or a week :wave2: :hourglass

You better!!!!!!!!! Hmmm do you need me to call your boss... "hello..Hello... I am calling for Disney1976... he is not feeling any better and Dose of Splash (mountain) water is just the cure...".... "yes..yes... this is his doctor... I strongly suggest you let him have the week off" :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes How does that sound ??????:p :scratchin

LOL :rotfl2: Not sure that would go over well with any of the partners at my firm. They might decide to give me all the time off I want, forever, if you know what I mean! Maybe it would work though, if I could somehow come up with a way to enter billable hours for riding Splash Mountain! :scratchin (that is my favorite ride, after all). I can't wait to tell them I plan to take off 14 days in 2010 for a Disney cruise!

LOL :rotfl2: Not sure that would go over well with any of the partners at my firm. They might decide to give me all the time off I want, forever, if you know what I mean! Maybe it would work though, if I could somehow come up with a way to enter billable hours for riding Splash Mountain! :scratchin (that is my favorite ride, after all). I can't wait to tell them I plan to take off 14 days in 2010 for a Disney cruise!

well hopefully I can coerce you guys for a picnic/bbq on April 20 around lunch time if!! I get the BW resssie :goodvibes !!!

aaahh you are way up there.. I am by walt whitman or that bridge in Delaware.. shoot I forgot the name :confused3 I always go to Bayonne,NJ where my dentist is... and also love the Chart house by Weehawken on Sunday for brunch :blush:

and you are way down yonder.... :rotfl:

I don't know South Jersey at all......Weehawken, holy buckets! I've been there once. I always get confused how to get to that area. :confused3

Usually, if it is not in a 15 mile radius from my house, I don't need it. :rotfl2:

Well I work 2nd shift, so normally I'd have to be leaving parks between 2-3pm on any weekdays to make it to work on time. Right now, I'm pulling OT and working a 2pm-1am shift M-F. So with waking up at 10am, in to work by 2pm, and probably an hour to get off Disney property and up to where I work, there's no chance of anything but a weekend visit.

But April is a slow time here, and I'm sure I would be back on my 4pm-1am shift. So something lunchtime on a weekday would be doable. Assuming, of course, that my laziness allows me to get more exercise than what it takes to walk to the fridge for another Diet Mountain Dew. :eek:

Well I work 2nd shift, so normally I'd have to be leaving parks between 2-3pm on any weekdays to make it to work on time. Right now, I'm pulling OT and working a 2pm-1am shift M-F. So with waking up at 10am, in to work by 2pm, and probably an hour to get off Disney property and up to where I work, there's no chance of anything but a weekend visit.

But April is a slow time here, and I'm sure I would be back on my 4pm-1am shift. So something lunchtime on a weekday would be doable. Assuming, of course, that my laziness allows me to get more exercise than what it takes to walk to the fridge for another Diet Mountain Dew. :eek:

welcome to my world!!! been working 4P to 12A for 16 years now... diet Mt. dew???? regular for me please !!!! well I better make sure to grab a doble espresso for you on those days that you are tagging along !!! But I cannot complain with my schedule.. with FL 4 hours away ( 2 hours at the airport and 2 hours from PHL to MCO) on my weekend off... I usually get to make it by rope drop on Saturday morning... and be back at work by 4PM on Monday!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

We should set up a day and time to meet! Any suggestions? I'll be busy the 11th as it's my birthday. :cheer2: And the evening of the 12th. My parents are coming now since the flights were only $159 round trip! :thumbsup2 But I don't think they are doing park tickets and I will def be in the parks early mornings and evenings. Would love to meet up :)

Did you want to get together for a meal or just hang around at one of the Parks?

Did you want to get together for a meal or just hang around at one of the Parks?

Since I'm trying to make it a "cheap" trip and will be eating most meals in the villa, I would say hang out at a park. I'm dying for park hours to come out so I can see where I'll be and when, lol! Are you into going to the parks? I was thinking of hitting parks early, then heading back to AKV mid-day to do the pool and then parks again at night. :)

Since I'm trying to make it a "cheap" trip and will be eating most meals in the villa, I would say hang out at a park. I'm dying for park hours to come out so I can see where I'll be and when, lol! Are you into going to the parks? I was thinking of hitting parks early, then heading back to AKV mid-day to do the pool and then parks again at night. :)

Sounds like a plan :thumbsup2 I'm a parks person but I do avoid those parks with EMH. I'm also thinking about playing miniature park one afternoon or evening.

Will anyone be there the weekend of May 1rst ? I'm driving up Friday afternoon and leaving on Sunday, but would love to do the parks on Saturday.

do you need me to write you the same note for April ???:goodvibes

Haha nope as long as it's a weekend or week night I'm all good. There wouldn't be anyone to write a note to anyhow. I'm pretty much my own boss but I think that can be a burden as well because if something goes wrong all fingers are pointed to you. I had a week like that this week and can't wait to get a chance to "get away" for even just a few hours at the parks.

Ok you all have been successful in making me vey envious. My job would allow lots of visits during the week days, but I don't live near the World. :sad2: So, would someone please direct me to job prospects in Florida so that I can move there...:) After all, the husband is from there and he still has family there. If only it were that easy. :scratchin

Sounds like a plan :thumbsup2 I'm a parks person but I do avoid those parks with EMH. I'm also thinking about playing miniature park one afternoon or evening.

ok! we'll make some plans at it gets closer. i can't wait!!! :cool1:

I will be down March 6-11 and would love to meet up with someone for some rides, a meal, or a show. Le t me know and we can talk!

checking who's available between the dates of April 19 to 23.... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter