Looking for outside dining at Epcot?

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
I am looking for a sit down place where we can dine outside at Epcot and all I can think of it Rose and Crown. Are there any others?

The Tangierine Cafe has nice outdoor seating. I love the food, too. It is a CS place.

The only full service restaurant that has outside dining is the R&C. But there are several counter service locations where you can sit outside.
Cantina de San Angel, Biergarten, Tangerine Cafe, Liberty Inn, Electric Umbrella

Can't you sit outside at Alfredo's? I don't know if it's all the time, but I swear I've seen seating outside there.

I've been there in the spring/summer and Alfredo's has had limited outside seating. You have to request it and it may be a long wait. You would not get a good view of Illuminations from that location, but it would be nice to be outside on a cool Florida evening (all the rest of the time I'll stick with the A/C).
BTW, watching Illuminations from the R&C is great, try the scotch sampler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter