• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

looking for one roommate

sunnygirl_jen

Earning My Ears
Really nice two story townhouse 3 bed rooms/3 baths,you will have our own room and bath. We will be sharing kitchen, utilities, cable internet which is about 70/month. 5-10 minutes to Disney, it is perfect location for Disney cast members. 2 minutes to walmart, publix, cvs and all kinds of restaurants. Great location. Community Pool and playground, nice complex.

Rent is 375/month with one month direct deposit.

If you are a clean quite and good person, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact me 321-402-3875 if you are interested :)

Thank you!

Wow, that sounds like a really good deal! Sorry, I'm not moving to Florida until after I graduate to do a PI, which will be next January. But would you mind telling me what neighborhood this is apart of? I always thought I would just get an apartment, but I think it would be worth it to find a couple of roommates if the rent is that good! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter