• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Looking for numbers 0-9

cemeb4dk

DIS Veteran
Hello, everyone, I have been away for awhile, and hope I am requesting this correctly. I just spent about a half hour searching, as not to be a repeated thread. But we are looking for individual mickey themed numbers 0-9, so we can a make a flip countdown calendar. I even tried looking on google for some, but was unable and or just didnt feel comfortable taking somones work with out asking. Hopefully someone has this made already and I just failed in my search. Thanks again for any and all help you creative artists do to these boards.

* the style we are looking for is the half black and red numbers with the two yellow buttons and the mickey gloves on the sides and the mickey ears on top.

Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter