looking for name with Nascar design???

These are so GREAT! Thank you sooo much!!! If you aren't already annoyed by me could I get one more request in? Mason and Cole in the Dale Jr. and Cole in the Tony Stewart. Thanks once again, they will be LOVED! Oh, and if at all possible would you mind telling me where you got the car images with their signatures? I'd love to put that whole image on the back of the shirt. THANKS AGAIN!!

I created what you see. The signature is actually not part of the backgrounds, they are separate.

Which one are you wanting for the backs? and would you like any text included or a frame around them? There are some that could work for this - but I am not sure about all. Let me know.

mason_dale.jpg

cole_dale.jpg

cole_tony2.jpg

I was wondering if you could do the Dale Earnhardt Jr car design behind the name Grandma? That's me!!! thank you so very much!!! Carolyn (Grandma)

I just want to thank you for doing that for me!!! It is so very neat!!! And you got it done so fast!!!!

Once again, thanks so much!!! Carolyn (Grandma)

I created what you see. The signature is actually not part of the backgrounds, they are separate.

Which one are you wanting for the backs? and would you like any text included or a frame around them? There are some that could work for this - but I am not sure about all. Let me know.

mason_dale.jpg

cole_dale.jpg

cole_tony2.jpg

Thank you very much for those extra names. I would like Dale Jr., Tony Stewart and Ryan Newman for the backs if possible. No other names I guess, just their car and their signature like it shows in the letters would be great. If you could have a border with them that would probably be better but if not that would be fine. Thank you so much for putting up with me and trying to do this for me.

Thank you very much for those extra names. I would like Dale Jr., Tony Stewart and Ryan Newman for the backs if possible. No other names I guess, just their car and their signature like it shows in the letters would be great. If you could have a border with them that would probably be better but if not that would be fine. Thank you so much for putting up with me and trying to do this for me.

I hope these will work...

dale_fullcar.jpg

tony_fullcar.jpg

ryan_fullcar.jpg

These are GREAT!!!!

Can I request a Brad with Jr, Brad and Sami or Samantha(whichever is easiest for you)with Stewart, Jessica with Newman and would it be possible to do Stewart with Stewart? The kids are all looking over my shoulders just drooling! They love them all!!!

Thanks, Annette

Amy - Just wanted to drop a quick note...my daughter is turning 9 in Apirl and I used the KK with her name to make her party invite. (she is a diehard Nascar fan!) She is so excited!:yay: Thanks again for your wonderful work!:cool1:

These are GREAT!!!!
Can I request a Brad with Jr, Brad and Sami or Samantha(whichever is easiest for you)with Stewart, Jessica with Newman and would it be possible to do Stewart with Stewart? The kids are all looking over my shoulders just drooling! They love them all!!!
Thanks, Annette

Annette,
Here are your name designs...

brad_dale.jpg

brad_tony.jpg

sami_tony.jpg

samantha_tony.jpg

stewart_tony.jpg

jessica_ryan.jpg

Amy - Just wanted to drop a quick note...my daughter is turning 9 in Apirl and I used the KK with her name to make her party invite. (she is a diehard Nascar fan!) She is so excited!:yay: Thanks again for your wonderful work!:cool1:

That is so cool - if it's possible, I would love to see a picture! If not, it's OK.

I am so glad I was able to make her birthday more special and personalized.

I am a huge Nascar fan, too. Could you possibly do a Jimmie Johnson with the name Dawn? Thanks in advance!!

These are great...could I get the Jeff Gordon car with Brandon? You already did his brother's name and favorite driver for someone else...Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter