Looking for my bio father

Princessuzanne that is awesome I love hearing that. I did just post on that facebook link and that was awesome so thank you very much for that. Oh and today is my bday it would be great if I heard something today. lol I'm not counting on it though. :goodvibes

Wow, lots of Birthdays today, yours, My BIL, and a friend at work. I hope you get your wish. Try going and doing a search with his name.

Thank you, I am getting really excited. I grew up as an only child to a single mother and now I've found my big brother. We will see where else it leads, I have 2 older half sister and a younger half brother (yeah, we all have the same father and it's a hard one to explain), and several nieces and nephews.

Thanks dan murphy. That was very nice. I really appreciate all the help I am getting. :goodvibes

cheermom1 said:
Princessuzanne that is awesome I love hearing that. I did just post on that facebook link and that was awesome so thank you very much for that. Oh and today is my bday it would be great if I heard something today. lol I'm not counting on it though. :goodvibes

Hope you saw all this before you posted so they will see your info! Happy Bday &Good Luck!!! (And today is my son's bday too!)

To post your case, upload a *photo to our Timeline (mandatory) with all the information you have about the person in the description: Full name, age, known locations, names of parents, siblings and children, etc. Make sure to include your e-mail address.*The photo can be of you, the person you are looking for, or something else like an animal, flower, etc. (A photo will distinguish*your case from the others and provides it with a url.)

*IMPORTANT: You must comment "OK" immediately after you post so I can tag you in future comments. We will NOT work on your case if you don't and your case will be deleted if this is not done in a timely manner.*

NOTE: If you can't upload a photo to our Timeline with your mobile device you must use a computer. If you don't have access to a computer, go to a friend's or neighbor's house. (Please don't send a message to this page expecting us to post your case for you.)

Thanks dan murphy. That was very nice. I really appreciate all the help I am getting. :goodvibes

All the best to you.

I just wanted to add if you happen to find him or a relative on facebook on your own - well sometimes people don't see the extra private messages because if you're not a *friend* they go into a separate file called *OTHER*. I just wouldn't want you to send a message off to some kind of possibility for hope and think someone is ignoring you.

I learned that the *OTHER* existed on the CB here and when I went to look at it I had two very important messages from 2009. ;) And about ten others that were quite interesting. :lmao: ;)

Once again, all the best to you cheermom and your news Suzanne.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEERMOM!

All the best to you.

I just wanted to add if you happen to find him or a relative on facebook on your own - well sometimes people don't see the extra private messages because if you're not a *friend* they go into a separate file called *OTHER*. I just wouldn't want you to send a message off to some kind of possibility for hope and think someone is ignoring you.

I learned that the *OTHER* existed on the CB here and when I went to look at it I had two very important messages from 2009. ;) And about ten others that were quite interesting. :lmao: ;)

Once again, all the best to you cheermom and your news Suzanne.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEERMOM!

LOL I know I just found that out myself last month. I did send a few out knowing they would go to the other folder but I am hoping someone might see it.

I know you probably have done this, but have you googled? You can find so much......

You know, it doesn't cost a lot of money for a quick check. If you have a family member who is an attorney, they can check too. My husband can get addresses and any criminal records just sitting behind his desk. {My son's soon to be step mother: Two DUIs? Six names? 17 addresses? Lost custody of your 10 yr old daughter? YIKES :eek: and 10 of those addresses were motels}

Google is your best friend. It will lead you to sites that will list family members and you just dig away. You wouldn't believe what I can find when I dig....{she lost custody of 10 yr old daughter and then left her 18 yr old daughter ~ I found that from her daughter's post on Facebook ~ of course, her daughters all have different last names} Okay, DISers...I'm not THAT psychotic. :hug: Maybe a lil. :surfweb:

I'd start with the hospital or pay $75 for a first background check if it's important to you. I doubt anyone here is going to know anything. Good luck to you!

I would like to say, although your dad is not your bio dad, he was your dad.

:hug:

You never know. Sometimes the world is a small place.

Good luck, OP!

Hope you saw all this before you posted so they will see your info! Happy Bday &Good Luck!!! (And today is my son's bday too!)

To post your case, upload a *photo to our Timeline (mandatory) with all the information you have about the person in the description: Full name, age, known locations, names of parents, siblings and children, etc. Make sure to include your e-mail address.*The photo can be of you, the person you are looking for, or something else like an animal, flower, etc. (A photo will distinguish*your case from the others and provides it with a url.)

*IMPORTANT: You must comment "OK" immediately after you post so I can tag you in future comments. We will NOT work on your case if you don't and your case will be deleted if this is not done in a timely manner.*

NOTE: If you can't upload a photo to our Timeline with your mobile device you must use a computer. If you don't have access to a computer, go to a friend's or neighbor's house. (Please don't send a message to this page expecting us to post your case for you.)

tomorrow is my sons bday :rotfl: Good Luck! I see they posted some info for you.. I hope your mom has more info she can give you!

Found a Robert M. Goss in the National Radiology site, list state of work is Smithtown, NY. That's all I could get, hope it helps.

The Man

I found him and talked to him. He is hesitate to say the least but I figured that much. I want to think everyone for their help. It is now up to him if he wants to take a test to be 100% sure. I wouldnt blame if he did. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I dont know what will happen from this point but at least he knows there is a possibility,

I found him and talked to him. He is hesitate to say the least but I figured that much. I want to think everyone for their help. It is now up to him if he wants to take a test to be 100% sure. I wouldnt blame if he did. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I dont know what will happen from this point but at least he knows there is a possibility,

Wow, that is amazing you found him so quickly!!! I hope it all works out for you, but I am glad you at least have been able to make contact.

Good luck and I hope it works out for you. How did you end up finding him?

Good luck and I hope it works out for you. How did you end up finding him?

I had peoplefinder on facebook. they are awesome. I honestly didnt think it would be so fast.

He of course is not as sure as i am but he is the only one that fits and mom bff said hid middle name which mom didnt know and he is the only one with that name.

I disner here was helping me too and for everyone that helped I am extremely grateful and thank you everything. It is just a matter of once he finds out for sure if he wants to get to know me or not.
I do know I have a brother and sister. 2 nieces and a nephew

Glad you were able to locate him so quickly.

HI Princessk long time huh? But yes me too I expected it to take longer honestly.

i was however called unstable yesterday by a friend of a friend b/c she said I was being very unfair to him and it would be all my fault for turning his life upside down. I couldnt believe what I was hearing?

I didnt create this mess and how fair was it to me? my mom created this not me I am just dealing with the after math.

I'm hardly unstable, I had 2 choices and I choose to at least let him know I existed.

HI Princessk long time huh? But yes me too I expected it to take longer honestly.

i was however called unstable yesterday by a friend of a friend b/c she said I was being very unfair to him and it would be all my fault for turning his life upside down. I couldnt believe what I was hearing?

I didnt create this mess and how fair was it to me? my mom created this not me I am just dealing with the after math.

I'm hardly unstable, I had 2 choices and I choose to at least let him know I existed.

It has been a long time. :wave2:

Sorry you're dealing with all of this. I'm sure it's been quite a shock to you. And I think your friend could be a little more supportive. It's not fair and I'm sure he's just as shocked as you are. But now, with all the facts, you can both decide for yourselves what it is you want and how to move forward. I'm praying it works out so you're both happy. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

It has been a long time. :wave2:

Sorry you're dealing with all of this. I'm sure it's been quite a shock to you. And I think your friend could be a little more supportive. It's not fair and I'm sure he's just as shocked as you are. But now, with all the facts, you can both decide for yourselves what it is you want and how to move forward. I'm praying it works out so you're both happy. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

thank you so much for that. I have been on the verge of tears since i found out. I can only imagine how he feels and the questions he has. but i cant tell you that getting the confirmation of his info on my bday was the best present ever. even if he wants nothing to do with me at least he knows now.

thank you so much for that. I have been on the verge of tears since i found out. I can only imagine how he feels and the questions he has. but i cant tell you that getting the confirmation of his info on my bday was the best present ever. even if he wants nothing to do with me at least he knows now.

Was your birthday the 1st or the 2nd? Mine is the 1st! :bday:

Give him time to get used to the idea. Just like you need time to digest it all. Right now the emotions are raw (betrayal, disappointment, excitement, nervousness...). I think considering how quickly everything has happened you're dealing with it remarkably well. Look for and find the support you need right now and deal with everyone else later. I'll keep you in my prayers. And feel free to PM me if you need to chat. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter