• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ Looking for Movie Poster Narnia Pins ~

Alvern_Boy

DIS Veteran
This is one of my favorite pins in VMK, so I'm trying to get as many as possible before they close the gates :) This is the pin in case anyone is wondering
Narniaposterpin.jpg

Here's some of the things I have to trade:

4x Pirate Q Couch
2x Mickey TV
8x PPR Water Carpet
8x Animator Desk Set
1x 5* Bling Magic
1x 5* Confetti Magic
1x 5* Fireworks Magic
2x 1* Invisible Magic
1x 1* Levitation Magic
1x 5* Snowman Magic
1x 1* Teleport Magic
1x 5* Bat Magic
2x 1* Shark Magic
1x 1* Toad Magic
3x Mad Tea Pin
1x Happiest Celebration On Earth Pin
1x Disney Quest Pin
1x Castaway Creek Pin
1x Black Ears

I can also do big credit sprees :upsidedow

If there's something you're looking for that I haven't listed, please let me know and I'll see if I have it for trade :) Thanks!

Hi!

I have the Narnia pin (and yes, I agree, it's avery cool pin!). The only thing I am looking for at the moment is firewalls.

Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks,
Dreams

Sorry I do not have the pin. I think I have the Narnia pin, will check tomorrow (or today). Would be intrested in your Confetti Magic Pin. Thanks

I think I might have it. It will be tonight or tomorrow before I can get on VMK. I will PM you if I do have the pin.

I think I might have it. It will be tonight or tomorrow before I can get on VMK. I will PM you if I do have the pin.
Ok :) And if you do have one, just let me know what you'll want for it :goodvibes
Sorry I do not have the pin. I think I have the Narnia pin, will check tomorrow (or today). Would be intrested in your Confetti Magic Pin. Thanks
No problem :) Thanks for checking.
Hi!

I have the Narnia pin (and yes, I agree, it's avery cool pin!). The only thing I am looking for at the moment is firewalls.

Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks,
Dreams
Sorry to say I'm not trading any firewalls at the moment :o If there's anything else you're looking for then let me know. And if not, then thanks for posting :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter