Looking for Mid March photopass share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixxi

Mouseketeer
I am looking to join a photopass share group. I'm going to Disney March 16-23rd. I would start one but not sure what/how to do it.:yay: :cheer2:

I am going 3/9-3/15 & I tried to sign up for one a few days ago, but nobody's heard back from the original poster. I've been doing a lot of reading about it & I'd be willing to host one. I'd like to be able to separate out everyone's pictures, so that you only get your own family on your cd. The idea of somebody having access to printing & viewing pics of my kids is just a little creepy, so I wouldn't mind taking the extra time to do that.

I'd like to keep it a small group, with our dates pretty close together. If I can get a total of 5 people in the group, it would cost $25 each - that would include the cd & postage costs.

Any interest out there? I'm still earning my ears, so I can't PM anyone yet. I'll try & get my posts up there tonight, so that won't be an issue. :)

I would love to join you. There is a post where someone never got back to the people who were interested. I bet you will be able to get a few more people. Cound me in. I new like you, so I have to post more as well. Thanks for offering! We are so excited to go!

Ok, we've got 3 so far...

Me - going 3/9-3/15
pixxi
snookler - going 3/2-3/6

Two more people & we'll be full.
pixxi - can you post the dates that you will be going?
Thanks!

I'd love to get in on a Photopass share. I'll be in WDW March 26-31 and would love to get in on this if there's room anywhere.

ok, we've got a full group! Yay!!

Me - 3/9-3/15
pixxi - (need dates)
snookler - 3/2-3/6
gymboqueenkaylee - 3/26-3/31
1116lexi - 3/1-3/6

I'll post details tonight when I get home from work, with dates that we'll need to upload by, etc.

I'm excited about this!!!:cool1:

Yay! Thanks for running it. I was afraid I wouldn't be able find one on such short notice. :)

It's Pixxi! Sorry for not posting earlier...our lovely internet provider had an outage. I am going March 16-23rd. I'm definetly in and THANKS for doing this!

We're going March 4-8 and would love to be able to join this if at all possible. I can pay immediately via Paypal.

I am going to try to set one up tonight. I will be in there the 26-31. I am going to try to get some posts in tonight so I will be able to start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter