Looking for Michigan Family to give a gift to

carlossanta

Earning My Ears
I have a 25.00 gift certificate, usable only in Walt Disney World, and I want to find someone to give it to-it expires December 31. I need someone who lives in the Livonia, Michigan area who can use it there before then. Any takers? :cheer2:

Do a random act of kindness- mail it to a random hotel room in Disney. Perhaps one of the value resorts, so you are likely to get a family who could use it. Would that work?

I have family in Michigan. Does that count (I'm in Buffalo, NY)? LOL

My brother lives in Gross Point Woods to be exact.

I'd love the freebie, but we leave for Disney in a few hours, and there's no way you could get it to us unless you mailed it to Pop Century, which we check-in on on the 24th. We're at All Star Movies tonight through Sunday.

this is very sweet of the OP to offer - I believe the OP is stating the specific area in Michigan so they can get it from the OP directly (face to face), I'm guessing the OP does not want to risk it not making it via snail mail before expiration.....

Darn we are in Redford but arent going until April..what a nice thing to do though!

cinamin27 said:
this is very sweet of the OP to offer - I believe the OP is stating the specific area in Michigan so they can get it from the OP directly (face to face), I'm guessing the OP does not want to risk it not making it via snail mail before expiration.....

:rolleyes1 Thank you for that. My reading comprehension is fine though. I was just offering an alternative in case he could not find a taker. Better to risk snail mail than waste. :rolleyes1

:goodvibes What a wonderful Gift, we live in IL. and leaving dec. 30th, we probable dont count, :goodvibes Happy Holidays ! :wizard:

Darn If only we were going this year... I live in Northville and am working in Canton Right now.... LoL! THat was very nice of you to offer that up.

If you can't find anyone, I would take of the 2nd poster's Idea on here and draw a hotel out of a hat in Disney and send the GC to a room there.

:rolleyes1
korbbec said:
:rolleyes1 Thank you for that. My reading comprehension is fine though. I was just offering an alternative in case he could not find a taker. Better to risk snail mail than waste. :rolleyes1

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 I wasnt commenting on your post, it was meant for the other poster that said "I have family in Michigan. Does that count (I'm in Buffalo, NY)? LOL " I'm sure that your reading comprehension is just fine, you seem to be able to type real good. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I didnt think they understood the reason for the Livonia, Michigan mention
Even if the OP sent today - sending First Class mail from MI to Orlando might be cutting it really close to the 31st however just like you and the other posters said, its better than it going to waste.

not to turn your generosity into selfishness . . . but if you can't find someone local and you are worried that the mail won't get it there in time . . . can you use it to purchase something from Disney World via the phone?

I guess I've never seen a certificate that is good for the World only since the new Disney gift cards can be used with almost any Disney entity.

I am not in Michigan but if your willing to mail this I'm sure we could use it since we live local to the park. Or I'd be happy to pick something up for you with it and mail it back to you. If your willing to risk snail mail.

carlossanta said:
I have a 25.00 gift certificate, usable only in Walt Disney World, and I want to find someone to give it to-it expires December 31. I need someone who lives in the Livonia, Michigan area who can use it there before then. Any takers? :cheer2:
What a very nice thing to do. :goodvibes:

My sister lives in Livonia! but they're not going to WDW anytime soon. How nice of you to think of doing something like that.

I agree with previous posters, what a nice thing for you to do! We live in Westland but our trip isn't until February. Merry Christmas!~:)~

I work in Livonia but just got BACK from Disneyworld. It's nice of you to try to do this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter