Looking for March 6th Magic Cruisers

Welcome Princess4491! Sanela, my DD is 8 as well! I'm glad to see she'll have someone to play with ;) She's been a little concerned about the clubs. Her name is Katie....

Grumbo, I hope you have a safe drive and enjoy the change of scenery :smooth: .

This time next week we be Island bound!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Kim:sunny:

hey Kimnicki ,my dd name is lana.she cant wait to swim in the mickey pool,but she is not happy about islands and salty water.:wave2: :boat: :jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: we are almost there.....

Hi...Lana & Katie!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: princess:

My name is Olivia. I am almost 8. I've been on the ship before and want to let you know you'll have a blast!!!!:earseek:

If you want me to show you around the ship I know just where to go...like the Mickey Pool.:earsgirl:

See you on board!!!!!! :jumping2: :cool1:

Olivia (Livvie)

:Pinkbounc
Grumbo, we are coming from Michigan. We are having a beautiful day here today, but wait a minute and that could change. Make sure all of you warn the younger ones about "THE FLUSH", it can be pretty scarey the first time. :earseek: We sail this week.
:boat:

:jumping1: :boat: :jumping1: :boat: :wave2: :yo-yo: :wave2: this is soooo great.we need more girls between ages 8 and 12.lets se how many we have...:boat: :jumping1: :grouphug: :jumping1: :wave2:

Hey sultan8312! Where in Michigan are you coming from? I'm in East Lansing for school, and spend a lot of time in a Grand Rapids suburb....

I am SO EXCITED. Three midterms left and six days to go until I leave...woo hoo!!!!

Hey there MSUSpartanandfam, we are "vanwingen". We are from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Were leaving Wed afternoon/evening. Driving to Cocoa Beach to see family, then getting on the Magic !!!

My family is, also, going to be on the March 6th Magic cruise. Myself, DH and DS 2 1/2.::MickeyMo

Welcome Tiggerstac...we are also traveling this week ( I love saying that) My husband and my 2 year old (wil be in May). I am sure my daughter will love to play with your ds. Are you plannong on using Flounders??

Norma

QUESTIONS:

-Anybody driving to Florida to the DCL besides us? Comming from Michigan. 1200 miles one way!

-Were about 99% packed now. How about anyone else ???

-And lastly, when the cruise is over, will you all be comming back TO THIS THREAD to post our reviews on our cruise ????

We're driving down as well.
2165 kms (1346 miles)
We have all the DVD's packed for those in the rear of the van, bunch of CD's for those in the front, and enough snacks and drinks to assure us of frequent washroom breaks all the way down :)
We are leaving Wednesday after work/school.
About 70% packed and probably will post after about the cruise yes.

Cheers,
Grumbo

Norma30, we will definately be using Flounders. We already have reservations at Palo (we are doing the romace package) and we have a couple of shore excursions set up, too. I hope to get him in for a few during the day hours so we can have sometime together on the boat, too.
I have noticed from reading the boards that most people didn't have a hard time getting a slot, but it all depends on how many young ones are on the cruise..we will see on Saturday :earsboy:

Welcome aboard TiggerStac!

We are flying down Friday. I am less than 1% packed, so I really need to get started! I will defenitely post on this thread when we get back.

For everyone leaving on Wed, safe travels to you all!

Time to get packin'!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:teeth: And the excitement continues...

My family wanted me to ask you guys a couple of questions. First, for those of you who have been on this cruise before, what did you think of the excursions? How long ahead of time did you have to plan them? What were some good/bad ones? We know nothing about them, so anything you can tell us would be great!

Second, my sister (who is 18) teaches ballroom dancing; she loves to do that stuff. Are there any opportunities for "classical" dancing like that while we're on the boat?

Oh, and by the way...definitely no packing done, hahaha.... And I am getting up at about 4:30am on the 6th to jump a plane from Grand Rapids to Detroit to Orlando, then hitting the bus, then getting on the boat. crazy, crazy day.

Take care all! Keep counting the days!

MSUSpartanandfam if you are flying in to Metro first then you will be very close to our home in Wyandotte. My DS has alot of friends that go to MSU and he goes on weekends to visit. He already has his degree in criminal justice. Last one out of Michigan turn out the lights!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc

Good morning everyone! I am unusually peppy this morning at work because this is the last Monday before ... well you know!

I am so excited!

I am about 75% packed. I have to wait for the last minute for toiletries and underwear. I am petrified that I will forget it. We did some shopping this weekend and DH actually bought some dress clothes and a tropical shirt. He is getting into this almost as much as I am.

We are coming in Saturday AM from Manchester through Atlanta. Actually we won't be there until afternoon - I estimate we won't get to the terminal until around 3PM. (YUCK)

Looking foreward to meeting all of you.

Denae

Just to let you know we will be DOCKING in St Thomas and will NOT be tendering in. The schedule was posted this morning and we dock at the Crown Bay docks. I confirmed on the mainboard that this IS a dock so we don't have to worry about getting tickets to get off the ship etc for tenders.
This is great news as we're doing our own excursion and time is of the essence. :)

Cheers,
Grumbo

Anyone have any good links to the weather? We should be able to see the 10 day out look by now. Leaving in 4 days!!!!!:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter