Looking for least crowed time Would October or the week aftere Thanksgiving be best?

marlene1

Earning My Ears
Thanks for you help. We will be taking our 5 year old grand child for the first time.

I had friends who just went the week after Thanksgiving. They checked in the day after Thanksgiving. They said it was very busy Friday and Saturday. By Sunday they said it was dead. I have personally never been that time of year. I think we will try it next time. Have fun:thumbsup2

So early November or October is busier than the week right after Thanksgiving! Does anyone know how early the Christmas decorations go up?

Also, is it still warm enough to swim most years the week after Thanksgiving. Thanks for any advice!

So early November or October is busier than the week right after Thanksgiving! Does anyone know how early the Christmas decorations go up?

Also, is it still warm enough to swim most years the week after Thanksgiving. Thanks for any advice!

October is no longer a down time at WDW. The week after Thanksgiving is pretty dead.

The decorations normally go up just prior to Thanksgiving.

I have been to Disney 3 times in mid-to-late October, and the longest line I have stood on would be about 20 minutes.

We have ridden Space Mountain, TOT and R&R coaster over and over again with no wait.

I am going in January, but I will be going back again this year the third week of October.

I have never been there the week after Thanksgiving, but I guess even if the crowds were equal or a little larger, it would be worth it because the Christmas decorations would be up. BUT, that could be one of the reasons more people go at that time than October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter