Looking for Le Cellier reservations for week of August 13th.

kjs

Earning My Ears
Have been trying for weeks to get a reservation at Le Cellier for anytime the week of August 13th. No luck so far. If anyone has a change in plans, and is going to cancel their reservation, please let me know. I check back almost daily (probably going to cost me a fortune in telephone charges), but there is never anything. Will be ever grateful for a heads up on a cancellation. Thanks, kjs.
:teeth:

I have no reservation to offer but...

there is an 800 number to call for dining, it might take some of the sting out of calling daily.

1-800-828-0228..listen for the options..dining is one of them.

hope that helps a little.

Did you try for a lunch ADR? I was trying to change my 4:30 ADR, but to no avail.. I wish I would have made it later when I first made it many months back, but I will still go. The problem with that week (same week I am going) is the CM's told me that because LeCellier has blocked it out for any ressies, even if people cancel, they said they will not be taking any ressies due to over booking. If you know someone is cancelling, they would have to try to get it changed into your name or they would have to give you their reservation #. Good luck and again, try lunch if you haven't already. I know last week I was able to book a lunch, which I dd actually cancel the next day.

Le Cellier has the BEST steak!! :thumbsup2

But I think the real appeal - at least on the DDP is that it's 1 TS credit for good and expensive food. About a year ago it used to be 2 TS credits. I think it's the best deal while using the DDP.

DW and I had problem getting a dinner reservation for our Aug 15-25 trip. I called about 3 months out and the best I got was 2:20pm on Aug 15. No dinner times at all! :confused3

kjs - I second that you should try to get a lunch ressie b/c lunch Le Cellier is better than no Le Cellier. :) Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter