• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for information on Disney Visa Reward Meet N Greet??

3littleHalls

DIS Veteran
I am so sorry if this has already been asked. I was wondering if anyone know which character/characters would be at the Disney and Me(Disney Visa Meet and Greet) and how much time you get. Is there a significant wait time? And did you personally think it was worth going to? THANK YOU for your opinions!! I was just wondering if it would be worth doing when we go to Epcot.

Had about a five-ten minute wait and it was with the big cheese himself. It was my sister's Visa so I think she got a free picture. It lasted all of two minutes. Worth it?? I couldn't say.....like I said she did get a free pic so I guess it was!!

:thumbsup2 Oh I have this on my itinerary and am curious what others have to say about it.......tell me its only one character and I am not going....might as well go to Camp Mickey-Minnie or to The Judges Tent....but if its a few and we get to be "alone" I am in!!!

Yes, its worth it. Its free and the wait has not been more then 15 minutes max for us.

There's no telling who you'll see but we've seen Mickey, Minnie and Goofy so far. They change characters every 20 minutes. There's usually two characters in there at a time.

They give you all the time you want with the characters in a private room; they do not rush you.

If your schedule allows it, then its definitely worth it.

I found out about this a few weeks ago and we are excited. I hope we see Mickey or Minnie or Donald!!!

My two girls still talk about this Disney Visa perk. We had less than a 5 minute wait before having Mickey, Pluto, and Donald Duck all to ourselves for about 20 minutes. They danced and played games. My youngest "princess"
gave Mickey exact instructions on how to propose to Minnie while one of the CMs took notes for him. We recieved the voucher for the free photo. It was definitely some Magical Moments for our family. :tink: I wouldn't pass up the opportunity. I can't help but smile when I think of it. :sunny:

We saw Minnie and Goofy. It was fun because the characters danced around with our kids for a couple of minutes before we posed for a picture.

I can't wait to do this but when are the times and dates and where? I know epcot but that is all. Thanks so much for the good information, we really want to go.

Does anyone know how long this offer is for? We are going in January and I would like to know if it will be available then. Thanks!

Daily from 1:30p - 4:30p at Epcot's Innovations West.

It was suppose to end September 30, 2006 (for the Happiest Celebration) and the Visa website still says that date but on the online Disney Visa application it lists some of the Visa benefits and states that they end September 30, 2007.

HERE's a link to what I'm talking about.

We done the Meet'N'Greet in July. To us it was well worth it. There was very minimal wait for us, only 2 people in line ahead of us. We saw Minnie and Goofy. Minnie really made a show with my dd, because she was wearing Minnie ears, and had a Pal Mickey. It was one of the highlights. We got some of the best pictures here with Minnie and my dd through photopass. Also included we got a free picture.

We did this meet and greet on September 12. It was a Tuesday and there was no line. We went inside and our kids met Minnie and Goofy. We were in there for around 7 minutes and the characters were great with the kids. The photographer took 54 pictures!! lol. It was one of the most magical moments of all time. I was the one who eventually started to steer the kids toward the door. They would have stayed longer and no one was hurrying us away! (it pays to drop by on a slow day I guess! lol)

Another vote for yes do it! We went last year, the first time DD was sound asleep in the stroller. Mickey and Pluto were so cute in tip-toeing around not to wake her. The second time she was awake, they played ring-around-the-rosie and had a great time sitting on the floor and playing. The third time was 4 adults for some friend 1 year anniversary, saw Minnie and Goofy. Goofy and DH were running around like they were riding a horse, very funny. All 3 times got LOTS of great pictures. Can't wait to go again in 25 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter