Looking for info on Vacation Villages at Parkway

troll181

Mouseketeer
Staying here in April. Wondering which building is best. Best pool. Anything else I should know.
Thanks!

Ask for the newer buildings in the back, higher building number the better. Probably Cedar 16-17 are best balance between newness and location. We've stayed there a few times, decent enough place but in the older buildings there are some rooms that are in rough shape.

Ask for the newer buildings in the back, higher building number the better. Probably Cedar 16-17 are best balance between newness and location. We've stayed there a few times, decent enough place but in the older buildings there are some rooms that are in rough shape.
Thanks. Have you ever used the shuttle? Also what buildings have A/C suites?

Have not used the shuttle. Have always had a rental car when staying there. I remember last time driving past the shuttle stop the lines were always pretty big. AFAIK all suites have AC.

Have not used the shuttle. Have always had a rental car when staying there. I remember last time driving past the shuttle stop the lines were always pretty big. AFAIK all suites have AC.
Which buildings are near the biggest pool?

When we were there January 2015, shuttle only went to EPCOT. Then you use Disney transportation to other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter