Looking for ideas....

JerseyDisneyGirl

Mouseketeer
On our vacation last year we ate at the following TS restaurants...

Ohana
Aukerhaus
Tokoyo Dining
Boma
Chef Mickey's
Hollywood N' Dine

We liked most of them, Boma was by far our favorite. I am starting to think about our list of 5 TS restaurants for next time. We want to try all new places and would love some suggestions.

I don't think I can come up with 5 at this time, but I have put my favorite below. When we went to Disney in January 2009, we didn't have the DDP so we paid cash for everything, therefore we didn't get to go to many places and when we did, we often shared our food..

Kona for breakfast is amazing- the Tonga toast is the most amazing breakfast food I've ever had...

50's Prime Time Cafe is cute, they have home cooking and a fun atmosphere

Sci-Fi Diner is a lot of fun, however I can't say how great the food is becuase we shared ribs last time and I just don't think I got much of them :) They did have a great shake though, and the atmosphere also made it more enjoyable

A few of our top picks:

The Wave (my favorite this past June)
Restaurant Marrakesh
Kouzzina (DW's favoriite in June)
The Turf Club (hidden gem)

For Deluxe(2TS credits):
Artist Point
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Flying Fish

Crystal Palace is beautiful, and I love Pooh and friends. I've only been there for breakfast, but I heard good things about the lunch and dinner buffets as well.

Restaurant Merrakesh was wonderful. We were a party of 9, with some picky eaters and it was everyone's favorite. I think it's very underrated.

Kona - you can't beat the food. It's worth the trip to the Poly if you're not staying there.

I agree about 50's Prime Time. It's just a fun restaurant and the food is good.

Sci-Fi Dine in Theater is a lot of fun, the food is ok, but still worth going.

The Brown Derby at Hollywood Studios- great Cobb Salad

Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kingdom- comfort food, well themed

Chefs de France in Epcot- quality food

Tutto Italia in Epcot- beautiful restaurant, good food, expensive if not on DDP

1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian- character meal, we've enjoyed both breakfast & dinner

Kona Cafe at Polynesian- trying this for the first time next trip, heard good things about breakfast & dinner

Crystal Palace (Any meal here is great, but we love lunch/dinner.)

Tusker House Lunch/Dinner (If you loved Boma, you should love TS, too.)

Coral Reef
(Ask to sit by the tank - beautiful!)

Sci-Fi Lunch (The best themed restaurant on property IMHO.)

Tutto Italia
if you like Italian, if not Teppan Edo (Both fantastic!!!)

On our vacation last year we ate at the following TS restaurants...

Ohana
Aukerhaus
Tokoyo Dining
Boma
Chef Mickey's
Hollywood N' Dine

We liked most of them, Boma was by far our favorite. I am starting to think about our list of 5 TS restaurants for next time. We want to try all new places and would love some suggestions.

Coral Reef and 50's Prime Time Cafe.

I guess it depends on if you're including character meals in these or not and if kids are going or not... If no character meals, then I think 50's Prime Time Cafe and the Sci-Fi Drive in are great options at HS. Biergarten is a fun experience with good food (if you like german fare) at Epcot. I've always wanted to do Coral Reef too.

If you're doing character meals, then might I suggest Donald's Breakfast at Animal Kingdom? Or the Garden Grill dinner at Epcot.

A resort option we enjoy is the Whispering Canyon at WL. I has a nice selection of BBQ options and also steak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter