Looking for hotel/motel recommendations in or near Bridgewater, VA

memy26

DIS Veteran
it doesn't have to be fancy just clean. A cont. breakfast would be nice but not a must.

Thanks for your help

Your best bet is probably to look at motels in Harrisonburg, 20 minutes or so north. Lots of options there. Keep in mind it's a college town so rates will go up for JMU events like football, parent's weekend, etc.

We spent a week at Massanutten resort not far from Harrisonburg but couldn't check in until that Sunday so we got a hotel room for one night just north of Harrisonburg. It was a Holiday Inn Express in Woodstock. Nothing luxurious but it was clean, modern & offered a cont. breakfast adjacent to the lobby area.
I would stay there again. It was a short ride to Luray Caverns which I would highly recommend. Besides the incredible beauty, even on a hot day in mid 90s it stays cool in there, in the upper 50s IIRC.:goodvibes

A quickie google search shows a Hampton Inn just south of Harrisonburg. (There's not much right in Bridgewater.)
Personally, I prefer a name brand chain hotel over a little mom & pop run motel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter