Looking for hotel for one night. With free parking and breakfast

ain0004

DIS Veteran
We are flying in late one evening. I would like to get a hotel for less than 130.00 with taxes. With free parking and decent breakfast for continental standards. We love Quality inn suites. But they have raised their prices. We also are a family of 5, which makes the search harder. We prefer something close to disney. Does someone have a suggestion for a safer area as well. I looked at mouse savers and see terrible reviews about Lake Buena Vista, like they suggest.

Without a date, it's hard to answer your question. Rates at non-Disney hotels are much more dynamic. For example, I've paid as low as $79 at the DoubleTree Suites near Disney Springs. But, I've also seen the same room being sold for over $200. (That's just an example. That hotel doesn't offer free parking or breakfast.)

Also, can you share what your concerns are about Lake Buena Vista. I've personally never heard anyone suggest that it is unsafe.

Buena Vista Suites 5 min away and full breakfast. There should be some sort of link around here.

I would suggest the Embassy Suites South on Kyngs Heath Rd. off SR-535 just past Walmart and across from the Publix on the corner of SR-535 and US192. Very new, clean, great breakfast and can accomodate up to 6 in a room. :)

Another vote for Buena Vista Suites. They have good parking and a full American breakfast. THey're always running deals, and you should be able to get the price you want. Check Mousesavers for deals there.

I'm partial to the hotels at the Marriott Village, have stayed at the Fairfield for similar one night stays.

Embassy Suites is not in that price range. Believe me I am interested in staying there in March and its close to $200 so it cant be a whole lot less other dates. Also an FYI the hotels in the Marriott Village charge $8 a day to park. I've been looking into the area hotels myself. I am thinking about Buena Vista Suites. You can get 20% off on Cheaptickets website

Never paid to park at Marriott Village before when I stayed there. Maybe that's a new thing?

OP I often stay offsite the night before to save money. It would help if you gave us a date so we would have an idea where to point you.

Been a few years but have stayed at Buena Vista Suites with no issues. You might check the Hampton Inn on 535, they have QUEEN SUITE rooms that I have stayed in with two queens and queen sleeper. The room itself is as big as a small apartment. Breakfast included and no parking fees.

Embassy Suites is not in that price range. Believe me I am interested in staying there in March and its close to $200 so it cant be a whole lot less other dates. Also an FYI the hotels in the Marriott Village charge $8 a day to park. I've been looking into the area hotels myself. I am thinking about Buena Vista Suites. You can get 20% off on Cheaptickets website

I have stayed here often and never paid over $130. per night. Their prices do have a large range depending on the dates.

I'm partial to the hotels at the Marriott Village, have stayed at the Fairfield for similar one night stays.

DS just stayed last month and Fairfield under alot of construction. They couldn't even have breakfast, had to walk to one of the other hotels. So depending when OP is going may want to check that out.

Never paid to park at Marriott Village before when I stayed there. Maybe that's a new thing?

Pretty sure they have charged for parking for years. This is off their website.
Parking
  • On-site parking, fee: 8 USD daily

Last edited:
My dates in March the cheapest at Embassy Suites is $186 and that's advance purchase/non refundable

Drury Inn gets really good reviews, plus free parking and breakfast. It's only about 10 minutes from Disney Springs and it's in a good area.

This is where we stayed our arrival night. Got $89 through Mousesavers. This was last year.

Its our go to hotel for our last 3 trips and its never been more than $99 per night. We try to do onsite and even with my DN's CM discount it just doesn't compare. Factor in that we are big breakfast eaters and would spend $20 - 30 on breakfast more than makes up the parking fee at the parks.

Our favorite offsite cheap hotel for a couple of nights are the Hampton Inns. Have stayed at the Lake Buena Vista location on Palm Pkwy. Very clean (no bed bugs), friendly, convenient with free pkg and free breakfast. There are few others Hampton Inns in the area that get good reviews and some have suites.

The Homewood Suites by Hilton & the Extended Stay America Lake Buena Vista are both excellent choices - the Extended Stay will be the less expensive of the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter