Looking for honest opinions on Boma breakfast

Kristi113

Mouseketeer
I read the disneyfoodblog review, but am looking for some more opinions about breakfast at Boma. We went for dinner last time and really enjoyed it. this time we have all of our ADR's for dinner and were looking for a great breakfast buffet (characters not an issue). If anyone has had breakfast there recently or in the past, I would appreciate any feedback. TIA:)

Boma breakfast is my one must-do every trip. The absolute best. I always leave way too full because there is so many options! If you like the dinner buffet there, you'll love breakfast. :) I like it more than their dinner!

We like the breakfast there and it has unique flavors for sure but caters to those who whose tastes are more subdued as well, go hungry:D

My wife really enjoy Breakfast at Boma, we do it on every trip. Everything won't be your cup of tea, but you will find some new favorite Breakfast items. Enjoy.

Our Ratings of Boma - Breakfast: (rev 2/22/2015)
. . . food price value: C
. . . food quality: B
. . . food quantity per serving: A
. . . food prep speed: A
. . . food selection: B
. . . seating quantity: B
. . . seating comfort: B
. . . eatery atmosphere: D
. . . eatery convenience: C
. . . staff friendliness: C
. . . staff attentiveness: B
. . . character interaction: n/a
NOTE: Boma is an outstanding buffet for breakfast. For dinner it's
below average and worth passing by. African and Middle Foods are
spiced with cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, cardamom, etc, which can
make food appear sweet to your taste buds. Bring the ear plugs,
as it does get noisy. Very noisy.

Our favorite breakfast on Disney property. We eat there every trip, usually multiple times. Wide variety and all good.

We adore Boma and are looking forward to revisiting it this trip (breakfast as a repeat, dinner as a new meal). Our other favorite breakfast buffet is Trail's End, for the price and selection plus quality. If you're still leaning towards Boma IMO it's a great choice.

In addition to some superlative food, it also has the distinction of being one of the few (only?) b'fast buffets on property that does not have characters.

I guess I'm in the minority here. Just ate at Boma for breakfast yesterday on the last day of our trip. I didn't get what all the fuss was about. It was ok, the coffee was better than the stuff at The Mara, but I don't feel like I ate $22 worth.

In addition to some superlative food, it also has the distinction of being one of the few (only?) b'fast buffets on property that does not have characters.

Captain's Grille, The Wave and Trail's End also offer character-free breakfast buffets.

Normally, I don't advise going out of your way too much for breakfast, but Boma is one of the few places worth the trip! Love it!

We love Boma breakfast! The juice is yummy (you can get it for dinner, too) and I highly recommend the French Toast Bread Pudding with pecan praline sauce. SO good! We don't do a lot of buffets now that our kids (11 and 13) are Disney adults, but we do think we get our money's worth at Boma. Ooh, I also love the fruit in cream... and the Bobotie... and the scrambled eggs... it's all good!

I loved Boma breakfast - lots of variety from savory to sweet, and yes, that juice was delicious! My friends were surprised that there wasn't an additional charge for the press pot coffee, too.

I will definitely go back again. =)

We have eaten Boma breakfast several times, and we loved it every time.

The only drawback is that is definitely overpriced, but most everything is at Disney.

It is more traditional than the dinner there, but there are some unique items. The bread pudding is to die for, and I don't even like sweets for breakfast. The goat cheese and spinach (I think?) eggs are good. I adore the grilled tomatoes and asparagus. You can also get made to order omelets, and the juice is terrific.

We loved it. DH, who isn't a very adventurous eater, said that he would definitely go back, if we can't get to 1900PF (he's a benedict fiend). The bread pudding, goat cheese eggs.. yum.

Another vote for breakfast at Boma!!! It is our favorite and we go every trip!! The food is delicious !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter