Looking for Hilda #734 Fort Wildernes Campground

MariluPR

Earning My Ears
In October 2010 we meet Hilda in her site #734. Me and my family party: will go for X-mas :santa:. I would like contact her :thumbsup2. If someone read this and know her please let her know.

Marilu and Cesar from Puerto Rico

I have her card but I think its in my motorhome. I'll try to remember to pick it up the next time I go to the mh barn.

I know her site looks differant she don't have the MH on that anymore she has a new
5th wheel there now

I know her site looks differant she don't have the MH on that anymore she has a new
5th wheel there now

She had a very nice motorhome so what kind of 5th wheel did she get, I'm sure it is one of the higer end units.

I have not seen it yet but will maybe this weekend if not I will see it in Oct. But if you know Hilda you know It is vary nice I would see her down grading form that MH to a lesser 5ter. I know when I talked to her last she said the MH was getting a little small since she has been there since 2009 and I think she is staying untill 2014

I have not seen it yet but will maybe this weekend if not I will see it in Oct. But if you know Hilda you know It is vary nice I would see her down grading form that MH to a lesser 5ter. I know when I talked to her last she said the MH was getting a little small since she has been there since 2009 and I think she is staying untill 2014

Thanks but I just read on RV.net that she got a 43' Elite Suite by DRV, I think they are one of the nicest 5th wheels on the market and hope to be able to get one when we retire.

I'm looking to contact Hilda. I had her card but cannot find it. Can anyone help?

Thanks but I just read on RV.net that she got a 43' Elite Suite by DRV, I think they are one of the nicest 5th wheels on the market and hope to be able to get one when we retire.

We saw Hilda last Christmas and she had her awesome fifth wheel. Really gorgeous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter