Looking for good Stretch Limo with Grocery Stop

flipflops42

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Long time lurker! Thanks for all the great tips!

Quick question - We're looking for a stretch limo service that will provide a grocery stop. Can anyone recommend any services?

I've heard that no one provides this service with stretch limos. Is this true?!?

TIA! :earsgirl: :worship:

We have used Happy Limo many times in the past and have been very pleased with them. We usually book a towncar but we booked a limo when we travelled with another family last year, and they did a grocery stop for us. If you use them, be sure to get the coupon rate.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Any limousine company will stop anyplace you need, when making the reservation just let them how long you will need the vehicle. The normal charter/wait time is $60.00-$65.00 per hour.

Hi,
Most companies will stop at the store but you have to pay for it. Its about $20.00 to $25.00 extra for the grocery stop for 30 min.

i'm using southern elegance limo. in june, and they provide a free grocery stop.

i switched to them after learning Tiffany did not provide grocery stops with stretch limos.

You shouldn't have to pay for the grocery stop, and you definitely shouldn't be paying charter rates for it! Happy Limo includes it in the regular price.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I'm also using Southern Elegance for our limo, with a free grocery stop. They were very nice on the phone, and prompt with their e-mail replies, so that's a plus for them already.

I'm paying $180 from MCO, without gratuity included, which I like. I don't like it when companies add their own tip to the bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter