Looking for Good Chocolate

poohbear158

DIS Veteran
Looking for opinions on where to buy some tasty chocolate for Easter this year. Good chocolate is hard to find these days and I'm wondering what brand of chocolate other folks like. The one that I like the most so far is Sarris.

I buy chocolate here is cincinnati at a place called Graeters , mThey have a website and have the best chocolate easter candy!!!
Kim

I have never had Sarris chocolate, I am not even sure if I have seen it. If I don't get my things from a local shop that makes everything themselves and has great chocolate, I usually get Dove.

www.josephschmidtconfections.com

You might have seen them on the Food Network. My mom LOVES (and I cannot stress that enough) the Slicks, which are thin discs filled with truffle filling. Excellent chocolate, you have to pay for shipping but they ship overnight or something like that and it's not really too much. :)

Whenever I have sent Cadbury's chocolate to friends in the USA they go crazy for it (it is the "standard" chocolate brand in the UK, like Hershey's to you.) If you can find any, give it a try!

I don't love chocolate, but when I want some, I like Dove chocolates. They're available practically everywhere, inexpensive and really good. The milk chocolate eggs are to die for. They also make Valentine's hearts (in season). MMM.

I like Dove's, Lindt and Ghiradelli's. I was thinking the same thing. I am thinking of buying some of these and putting them in a nice serving dish.

I love Lindt truffles (any flavor). I normally hate any other kind of truffles, but these are amazing. Their boxed chocolates are pretty good too, but I don't really care for their candy bars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter