Looking for free touring plans/website

valandemmy

Mouseketeer
Looking for a free touring plans website...Was planning on using easywdw...but just saw that it hasnt been updated in a while so there were no up to date crowd calendars..or touring plans for christmas that I could find...

What do you folks use?

It's not free, but I use Touring Plans. It's only $12.95 a year (less if you use a discount code). I figure I'm spending thousands on my vacation, what's another $12.95?
I subscribe to touring plans for the lines app, but I won't use the touring plans. They're fine if you're content to wait 40 to 60 minutes, but you can do much better.

Touring Plans is well worth the money. I found a code on their website and paid $10.36. Like a PP said if you are spending thousands of dollars on a WDW vacation this is a very small amount to pay to help get the most out of your trip.

I used easywdw preliminary crowd calendar last Spring to set our park days for November. started to see posts about higher than expected occupancy rates for the resorts and figured I had better get some more up to date information before I make my FP+ next week. was happy to see that the park days I chose (for now) are still good, TP has our days as 5,4,5,3,2,5

I subscribe to touring plans for the lines app, but I won't use the touring plans. They're fine if you're content to wait 40 to 60 minutes, but you can do much better.

I've never waited 40-60min with any touring plans. Easywdw cheat sheets are very very similar as the TP. I now do personalize our TP to what fit us better, but no because I have expirience long waits except maybe the one year when FP+ was released and everything was chaos but I it still wasn't 40-60 min.

I have used Josh with great success. I love his articles full of gorgeous pics and arrows on where to stand for fireworks or how to flow around an entrance. He regularly tests out his theories. He is sarcastic but his information is sound. He has had articles on the Star Wars Fireworks dessert party, testing which fast passes to select for HS, evenings in AK, and rope drop to Frozen in Epcot. He is sarcastic, but I personally appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter