• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

looking for enchanted garden embarkation meal pics

scottie

BWV's= Our Second Home
Can someone please point me to pictures of the food options/layout at enchanted garden embarkation lunch?

Thanks!

Don't have any pics, but it is the same food that cabanas has, just a smaller version of the buffet. There aren't 4 lines with the same food, it is just one line

I don't have pics. It is quieter, however, the buffet line was slow and somewhat unorganized. i say unorganized because the area is smaller and seemed cramped. I do like the personal touch you get with drink service. The food was delicious.

Thanks. Is there a meat carving station or omlet option? Also thought I had read that cabanas had more food options than enchanted garden? Is that not the case, just a difference in size of buffet?

Thanks. Is there a meat carving station or omlet option? Also thought I had read that cabanas had more food options than enchanted garden? Is that not the case, just a difference in size of buffet?
I'm pretty sure they don't have omelettes at the embarkation lunch. Breakfast, maybe.

If you want to see food pictures I think there are more from Cabanas. Just do a search for "Cabanas embarkation lunch".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter