looking for Disney workout music

Oooh I should make a disney playlist for when I exercise. I think it would get me in a good mindset and would make my time more enjoyable!

I made one yesterday - over 2 hours of music. I cant wait to listen to it next time Im at the gym.

I have a four hour disney mp3 file that I downloaded from youtube if anyone would like it.

I plan to put together my own medley mp3 though soon... Some great suggestions on this list!!

So glad I am not the only person who does this! :lmao:

I found on iTunes a while back some of the older Disney songs I remember from when I was a kid, but some of them are sung by different people. I didn't see them listed on anybody else's list (might have overlooked it though!):

Mickey Motion
Mousercise
Pig Out
Bug A Boo

I used to have a tape with those songs on it when I was a small kid. LOVED IT!

I shall now link you to a playlist of an album full of uptempo Disney songs. :p

Some of the songs are a bit weird (IMO), and it's from Japan, so you'll have to have an open mind in the styling of some of the music, but they're all dance tunes, so PERFECT for working out to. I loved it so much I actually searched and bought the actual cd for this in Japan. It's pretty in real life, all holographic and such. :goodvibes

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twUYXl0cfiQ&list=PLF6816F0B7466FBA1

PS: My absolute favorite is the "Part Of Your World" remix. :cutie:

I like "Go The Distance". ;)

*NERD ALERT*

There are 3 volumes of the Disney Eurobeat series. (Un)fortunately they are to be found only in Japan. If you are familiar with the Disney's Rave version of DDR, most of the Disney covers from that game are found full-length on these discs.

If you like that style there is also this version of "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride". It's a separate production not on any of the CDs.

I also have a import CD "Hyper Techno Disney". It's a more "serious" style where the arranger takes the idea of the Disney song and expands on it. It's not always obvious which song you are listening to. But at the same time it's a less cheezy style than what's on Disney Eurobeat.

There's also "Dive Into Disney" and "Mosh Pit on Disney" for more rock and ska sounding covers of Disney Songs...also Japanese though some of the featured artists include Reel Big Fish, Andrew W. K., American Hi-Fi and Brian Setzer.

From the Parks music CDs, I like All Aboard and the Welcome Medley, this combo is the start of my running playlist. From there, i have some Disney music throughout but not an ALL Disney playlist. I make my employees listen to Disney music at work a lot so using it to motivate me for running doesn't always work LOL!

My daughter and I love the ska remakes of "Just Can't Wait To Be King" and "Under The Sea" by Suburban Legends.
Long Live West Coast Ska!

Tapestry of Dreams ILLUMINATIONS 2011

I have lots of mixes, some with Disney music that I created over the years of being a Spin instructor. I just want to comment on the 2000 version of this one song...

Reminds me of a cold, dark and lonely spot in and amongst 18,000 runners January 9, 2000 when I was attempting my first big race. It was early in the morning and I knew little about anything around me; only that I had a great desire to finish. Just before the start, a morphed version of the Millennium monologue came up on the race speakers, speaking of runners across time and how we were meeting again, in the new millennium. Just then, spot lights came up on the bridge across Epcot Drive and one of the large Tapestry drummers appeared out of the dark and the music kicked off.

Still today, as I listen to the soundtrack, I know EXACTLY where I was in the corrals and when I crossed the line out into the darkness. It was truly the start of a new me.

This thread has literally made my day! I can't wait to make a Disney workout playlist now! I really love ska, so I will definitely check out those remakes by Suburban Legends!

One album that is a throwback to my childhood and also has some great songs with good beats is the Mickey Mouse Disco album (on iTunes). All the songs are great for working out, especially dancing. :p

What a fun thread! Here are a couple of mine that haven’t really been mentioned yet:
“Step in Time” from Mickey Mousercise
Anything from the Disco Mickey Mouse album
“Tiki Room” Wayne Brady remix
Mouse House Dance Mix from 2000
“Mickey’s Mambo #5” from Viva la Mickey
“It’s Not Just Make Believe” Kari Kimmel
“Pineapple Princess” Annette Funicello
Any Aerosmith that’s on Rock n Rollercoaster

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter