• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Disney Stick people design

Thanks so much for adding some magic to our trip!

Here you go :goodvibes
Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-30.jpg

Could you make one of these for my family too?

The Howie Family

Scott (Dad)
Merica (Mom)
Emma (6)

Disney Vacation 2008

Thanks a million!

Hi If you have time could you possibly do one for me. Me (32) my mom (52) and my dd 3 1/2 are going the first week in December. Could you do the names as Mimi (my mom of course) Mommy (me) and Lindsey

I love the saying Making Magical Memories also....

Thanks so much!

Jennifer

Hi If you have time could you possibly do one for me. Me (32) my mom (52) and my dd 3 1/2 are going the first week in December. Could you do the names as Mimi (my mom of course) Mommy (me) and Lindsey

I love the saying Making Magical Memories also....

Thanks so much!

Jennifer

I sent you a PM :) (just reminding myself :lmao:

Okay, I am a newbie to this, and can't find any information on how you use these designs. I'm sure they are for t-shirts and such, but how do you go about making them. I would love to make some for our trip in Sept. but need some help!!!!!

Okay, I am a newbie to this, and can't find any information on how you use these designs. I'm sure they are for t-shirts and such, but how do you go about making them. I would love to make some for our trip in Sept. but need some help!!!!!

It really isn't very hard. All you need to do is find a DISign you like and either personalize it or ask the DISigner to personalize it for you. Then save the DISign in a program (like a photo or card program) or if you don't have a program save it in MS Word. Then you can print it out onto special Tshirt transfer paper (I prefer white, just easier) here are some instructions on how to do the iron on.

And if you want a stick family, just let me know the names and what you want on the top and bottom and I will post one for you :goodvibes

Love, love, love your stick people! Could you please do one for me? DH and I are heading down in a little over a week and this would be a great surprise for him.
Top of shirt: The Anderson's
Bottom...
Names: Marc
Anita
Disney World 2008

Thank you soooo much!

This trip is without DS, I'll be begging for another when we go back at spring break.....:worship:

Lisa Totally love it.
Name are:
Desiray (mommy)
Mike (daddy)
Colin (5)
Aidan (2)

Can you also do one for just be and my hubby? Now how do I get it off this site as well? I would love to make this into a cling for my car.....any ideas how?

Love, love, love your stick people! Could you please do one for me? DH and I are heading down in a little over a week and this would be a great surprise for him.
Top of shirt: The Anderson's
Bottom...
Names: Marc
Anita
Disney World 2008

Thank you soooo much!

This trip is without DS, I'll be begging for another when we go back at spring break.....:worship:

Here you go! Enjoy your trip!!! :goodvibes
Untitled-17-4.jpg

Lisa Totally love it.
Name are:
Desiray (mommy)
Mike (daddy)
Colin (5)
Aidan (2)
Can you also do one for just be and my hubby? Now how do I get it off this site as well? I would love to make this into a cling for my car.....any ideas how?

Here they are. You can go to my photobucket account and pull the images from there or you can pull them from here, just copy and paste them by right clicking on the image and then paste it into a program or MS Word. Then you can print it out on the special paper.
Untitled-18-3.jpg

Untitled-14-3.jpg

Untitled-13-5.jpg

Hi Lisa!
Just wondering if you could do a trip log for the back of the t-**** using the disney script?
If so this is what I'm thinking....
May 2006 All Star Movies
June 2007 Port Orleans French Quarter
June 2008 Old Key West
July 2008 Saratoga Springs
March 2009 Old Key West
June 2009 Beach Club Villas

What do you think? Is this possible?? Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Anita :cheer2:

Oh my goodness! I love, LOVE, LOVE these desgins!

I really must stop looking on this board as I am getting very addicted!!!:goodvibes

Would you mind making one for me at all please? It would be much appreciated.

The one with "making magical memories" at the top with the names

Dad, Mum , Granny, Kieran, Aidan and Aaron and Walt Disney World 2008 at the bottom.

Thanks soooo much

Carreen
xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter