looking for disney formal wear

burma

My Oh My What A Wonderful Day
I know I have seen a DIS bow tie and vest out on the market anyone know where I may be able to find them? I would like to supprise the kids during formal night. I prefer a real bow tie (tie your own) but beggers cant choose now can they :cool1:

Try an eBay search of "Disney tie".

There's a tie and vest out there right now, but it starts at like $45.

I was also hunting for a bow time and cummerbund set for my dh for his birthday. I had very little luck. The options I found were either too expensive ($125) or a vest or a design that I didn't care for. I thought I finally found what I wanted, but there was a mixup and I settled for something that is okay, but not what I wanted.

Sometimes there are options on Ebay, but you have to keep checking. I can highly recommend The Tuxman on Ebay -- he did his best to help me find what I wanted. The link to his Ebay store is: Tuxmann Ebay. From that link do a search for "disney" or "mickey."

I hope you have better luck than I did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter