Looking for Disney cruise line scrapping stuff

princessh

Every woman should feel like a princess!
I purchased a few of the Capture the Magic packs they had on the ship. However I am still looking for DCL stuff to use in my sb. Looking for DCL clip art, stuff to use in the background etc... I am fairly new to scrapping and having a hard time locating stuff. If any of you experienced scrappers could share, I would be thankful! :flower:

Here's what I did.....whatever you saved from your cruise that won't fit in your scrapbook, take pictures of them and then print those to put in your scrapbook or cut them up for embellishments.

EK Success has a lot of Disney items that could be used for cruise scrapping. Check out some of the stickies above to see some of the swaps that have been done. www.scrapyourtrip.com has cruise and Disney items.

You may find that you need less than you think.

Jeanne

Hi!
I'm in the middle of scrapping 2 cruises. If I have anything left over, I'll be sure to let you know.
I'm awful forgetful, please send a private message to remind me, ok?
Kitty :cat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter