• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

looking for Disigns for our upcoming cruise

skyman8963

Mouseketeer
I wanted to see if someone can get me some disigns for out upcoming Halloween cruise on the magic, Oct 29

Have 2 boys
Ethan 9 and Caden 5
Wife Jamie and My name is Skyler Schmidt

my boys loved the disigns we made magnets of last year for our Wonder cruise, but since My comp crashed I lost everything I had saved.

Any help or Ideas would be great.

Thanks

I happened upon this thread after wandering the isles in Michael's today. We are on the Oct 22nd Disney Magic Cruise---and want to surprise the family who are travelling with us (they have children) with door signs for the kids.

These are AWESOME. I wanted Mickey/Disney Halloween inspired ones....these are perfect.

Thank you. Thank you!:yay::woohoo:

I wanted to see if someone can get me some disigns for out upcoming Halloween cruise on the magic, Oct 29

Have 2 boys
Ethan 9 and Caden 5
Wife Jamie and My name is Skyler Schmidt

my boys loved the disigns we made magnets of last year for our Wonder cruise, but since My comp crashed I lost everything I had saved.

Any help or Ideas would be great.

Thanks

Here are a couple that I have. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter