Looking for discount room and show info!

wickey's friend

I can get older but who says I have to grow up?
Hi! My DH and I have just recently re-discovered Las Vegas after a 25 year hiatus. :)

And now, we're thinking of going back soon. We're checking discounts, because we know LV is hurting economically. Any ideas where to look? I've done some surfing, but wondered if anyone here know of some good places to look.

I also thought I saw/hear something about deeply discounted Cirque du Soleil LOVE tickets (not just the 25% off from The Mirage website).

Thanks!

ETA -- I can answer my own question! On the Mirage web site, there is a "LOVE" package -- either weekend or weekday. You practically get the tickets for free by using the package. Cool!

If you are comfortable with knowing where the hotels are located, I'd recommend Expedia.com. We got our rooms for $23/night for this coming May - downtown. We've stayed on the strip and downtown. The price helped us decide this time. You also may try Facebook, specifically naming the hotel. We went to Vegas over Easter for my SIL's wedding and found a great deal on Facebook for the Excalibur. We stayed in the Widescreen/Deluxe Room and found it to be very comfortable.
I can try to answer any questions for you. PM me with those. Hope you have a great time.
It's our 25th wedding anniversary in May. Nice excuse for a trip to Vegas.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter