Looking for DCL Bride for 1/11/19 sailing on the Dream from PC!

Alaskat

Earning My Ears
Hello all, I am getting married aboard the Dream on a 3-night that departs 1/11/19 from PC. I have been struggling with the videographer issue- we so want one but can't afford the additional cost. I know there is another wedding scheduled for this cruise, but Disney won't give my info to them. I thought I might just check to see if I could find the couple that has the other wedding and ask if they were interested in finding a videographer that we could share to keep costs down. It's a long shot but might work! Thanks so much.

Cant they give them your contact information?
good luck! Try searching roll calls via FB or Cru ise critic

I asked, and was told NO. Thanks. Perhaps they are in the same predicament and this would be a way for us to both to have videography- so I am hoping maybe this search will yield something.

Hope you find the couple you are looking for and congratulations. We got married on the dream February 15, 2011. It was so beautiful and carefree.

Hello all, I am getting married aboard the Dream on a 3-night that departs 1/11/19 from PC. I have been struggling with the videographer issue- we so want one but can't afford the additional cost. I know there is another wedding scheduled for this cruise, but Disney won't give my info to them. I thought I might just check to see if I could find the couple that has the other wedding and ask if they were interested in finding a videographer that we could share to keep costs down. It's a long shot but might work! Thanks so much.

Perhaps try posting on the cruise meets for this sailing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter