Looking for cute animal print Mickey ears with names

3girlygirls

Ready to go back to the happiest place on earth!
There's just so much to look through! So many cute designs! Does anyone know where I can find leopard or zebra print Mickey head? Or I'd rather have the Minnie head so it will have a bow. I'd like to make shirts for my 3 girls - Georgia, Briley, and Campbell

Thanks!

Alicia

I have animal print Mickey heads and can easily add the bow and names for you.....would you like the head in animal print and the bow in a color or vice versa? I could make the bow and name animal print and leave the head black.

Anyway you specify! I can do matching or a different animal print for each girl!!

There is an animal head folder in my Photobucket with some sample prints...

Those are super cute! Can you put their names in them for me? Georgia, Briley, Campbell? Thanks!!

Oh, can you add one for me too? Mom4 (with the 4 a little higher up, like to the 4th power) I'm preggo with my 4th :) Doesn't matter which animal print for the bow.

LOVE them! Thank you so much! I have already made them into shirts and they came out GREAT!

3girlygirls is my bf from high school! I love this design and would love to use the same one with the following names:

Memom 4 (power of 4)
Lainey
Shelby
Mom 2 (power of 2)
Mom 2 (power of 2)

I would also like a pirate Mickey with the name Jackson.

I've never done this before. Please let me know if I did this right and what's next!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter