Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts - We're still here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
love you guys! You hit exactly where I am coming from. I can't DP but I will be back after the girls go to bed. Cammie. Hugs!!!!

Hey quick stop by. I am exhausted all of the running around is making me pooped.

I have been looking for an episcopal church too. We are catholic,but I believe I should be able to have my own opinions on certain things. So going to a catholic church just doesn't fit.

Cammie- I hope all goes well for Lauren. I know how hard that is I went thru the same thing and after that weekend visits with my father just didn't exist anymore. He just didn't have time and he was exhausted blah blah blah. I hope your EX is better than that. Lauren is going to have a very hard time even if she isn't saying anything.

Well I am down to 63 hours an counting. :banana:

Ok - who's up for DP tonite? Have a feeling I'm going to need it.

Talked to the ex today - he and the new little wifey are expecting.:sick:

This is not going to be good.

I am so sorry to hear that. It sucks. I know Lauren has a good support network ie you! but my heart goes out to her. I too had a sick feeling im my tummy. I do hope all goes well for her. I don't want to wish any ill will towards the baby now the parents that's another story... :rolleyes2

OK, this is near and dear to my heart. I grew up Lutheran and Jeff was Catholic. I vowed I would NOT raise Ally Catholic, and I'm not. I guess my hangup is some of what you said here. Why should I have to be remarried in the Catholic church? I was married in a CHRISTIAN church. Same with the godfather issue. I feel that if you are a CHRISTIAN, then it shouldn't matter which denomination. Jeff and I have this discussion a LOT because there is a Catholic church right down the road and he has taken Ally a couple of time. They will not allow me to take communion because I am not catholic and that really disturbs me. Who are they to tell me that I was not taught properly? Why is their way the right way? Jeff understands my hangup and I did agree to go with him once. If I'm semi-comfortable there, we will sit down and discuss with a priest, and if they allow me to be a christian in their church, without being catholic, i.e. recognize our marriage, recognize Ally's baptism, allow me to take communion, then i might consider it. Otherwise, no dice.

I'm a big stickler for this. If we all fall under the christian umbrella, why do they get to make their own rules and include/exclude? Sorry for going off on a tangent, it is just really a sore spot with me. AT our church in SC, our pastor always invited "all baptized Christians" to the Lords table for communion and Jeff really liked that.

Same story here....dad is the council president, mom is the womens president. I was involved with everything at the church. Then out pastor goes out and trys to "convert" a woman of the evening while he has a pocket full of cash. The church never was the same after he left. I did get confirmed but didn't feel right doing it. I even had my fingers crossed. I really wasn't at peace with it.

I'm taking the classes to learn but things are moving along at a break neck pace and I haven't gotten many questions answered. I have an appointment next week to talk to the priest. I need to get some things resolved. I have studied Western Civilization in college and religion was a huge part of it. I understand the history but can't seem to put it in it's place for me. Then last week the archbishop comes out and says we should use indulgences again. :scared1: :scared1: Hello that's why Luther left the church or at least wanted to reform it. The saint thing was a block too that I haven't topped. I think I'm okay with it now, it is just like asking someone else to pray for you. Confession is on next weeks topic. Love the idea of getting things off your chest but HAVING to do it is something completely different.

Anyway, again you guys are the best. I know I can say this and you all won't think any less of me. You know I am just as crazy as ever. :grouphug:

Here in the south, there aren't many options. We have a FEW Catholic churches and a few of others - but non-denominations and Baptist are the BIG ones here. The thing I don't like about around here is there are a lot of people who feel like opening their own church and do - and it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. My uncle was one of them, and I just have no words really. :sad2:

Everyone, grab your suitcases. The end of the world is upon us. My mom just called and wants to let Mia spend the night. She was quick to say not both though - she can't handle the both of them together.

I'm still EVIL because of the pred. so I said "Me neither". :laughing:

no not evil, just "drugged" up. Good luck!!

Hiya all,

Lorrie - we always go with the car option too... we stay off site so much easier - I also think it is nice to be able to go "out" to eat sometimes too not just on property....

It really cracks me up you girls saying you get lost on Disney roads.... we travel 9 hours to get over there, drive on the other side of the road to normal, in an automatic gearbox car (we are still mainly stick-shift over here) and think your roads are an absolute breeze....:goodvibes ESPECIALLY round disney property where there are ten tons of signposts.... I would soooooo love to see you all manage on "the magic roundabout" in Swindon UK - I think it is 5 (yes FIVE) interlinked roundabouts all together - even hubby panics a bit at that one ... see
http://www.armin-grewe.com/holiday/wiltshire/swindon-roundabout.htm

Anyhows - camera wise we also have 2 - MY (in case you are reading hubby it is MY!!!!) DSLR - an Olympus E410 - lightweight body shell, smaller than the Canon. And OUR small Canon IXUS950IS - takes fantastic pics and decent short video too.. same size as a packet of cigarettes - remember those?? (I tend to describe myself as a smokeaholic who hasn't had a ciggie in mmmmmmmmmm 11years 2months and 4 days..... approximately :lmao:)

Hope you are all fit and healthy....... the diet/thing is giving me a buzz right now i.e. it's still going well , so not quite so down....

Tessa

That round-about makes me dizzy! We have a city 3 hrs away that has those. I think 4 in a row. I don't understand the purpose. I guess it slows down traffic and spreads it out a little, but it is the same road and you end up the same place:confused3 And then if you need to turn, Heaven help you!:eek:

Oh, Tessa, I think I just got nausous looking at that road!!!! Plus, if you all have stick shifts, Are they on the left? I would be lost. My first car here was a stick shift, but I used my right hand, so if I had to drive with it using my left, I'd be off the road in no time! It's funny, we have a roundabout here, right before you get to our neighborhood, and people get confused on that. I think there have only been maybe 2 other cars on it at any one time I have been. It's so not very busy, and like I said, well, people get confused. I have never driven in Europe, but I can imagine it would be like Chevy Chase in European Vacation! :rotfl2:

Tammie - good to see that you think the move would be good for the kids. Even though it would be hard to not see the grandkids as much. My inlaws make Jeff feel guilty all the time for moving a whopping 6 hrs away. Makes me so mad. It's very rare nowadays to stay in the same area your whole life. What with job transfers, etc. I would love to someday get transferred to VA. That would be about 1/2 between my parents and Jeffs. I do not like being 13 hrs from my family. And I hate to fly, so 13 hrs it is.

I really don't want them to feel guilty - its just hard to see them go. They have made some stupid decisions and we're always here to bail them out. I guess that's why it would be good for them to move. And I worry about who will be taking care of the kids - you just can't trust anyone.

Good Friday Morning.

With 3 days to go I just scored a Minivan for our trip on Priceline for $244. We have been stressed out about not having enough room now we do.

Tessa- That rotary is awful I thought we had some bad ones here in Boston,but that takes the cake. Mike and I were in Rome and the Rotarys there made me sick.

Kara- Have you checked the park hours they changed on me.:eek:

:yay: for the minivan!

that roundabout is horrible! I'd get lost and I can be a good driver.

good job on the van Jillian. bummer about the hours. I knew those budget cuts were going to hit the parks sooner or later.

Tammie-teaching is tough. Have the kids been in the classroom before? I hope that they find something that will work for them. It would be tough to move away from family. Then again I'm the one that is less than 1 mi from both sets of parents. hahaha

bummer day here. Snowed last night. don't want to get out of jammmies. We are headed to the waterpark tomorrow for a mini-staycation. then spring break next week (***?) love the calendar. Beth had 6 kids in her grade head to FL yesterday. She's kind of bumming out too. I think I am going to hit the used game store to see if I can pick up any used WII games cheap. Love that stupid thing already.

Hey Laura, sorry it is still so cold. We have our usual cold, wind and rain with some snowflakes mixed in- that's our Spring.

Yes, Mark and Lindsay have done student teaching for half days 2 quarters last year, and then all 3 quarters this year - will be full time teaching this Spring term - they'll have their Masters Degree in July. They love it, but really want to teach Jr. High. That takes guts!:goodvibes

Tammie -
Okay, from what I read on the smaller cameras, the grainy inside is just a function of the camera being smaller. That tends to happen. Read your manual (I know, but it does help) and you might find ways to reduce that. Some of it may be if you are using a flash - the flash will have a smaller area that it will work for - since it is physically smaller. As long as you are within 5 feet of subjects, it should be okay.

Also pay attention to if you are exceding your optical zoom and heading into digital zoom land. The digital zoom is often grainy - which is why the higher the optical zoom the better.

I've got to pay property tax today. It isn't in our escrow (city tax was reinstated this year) so I have to go and pay it at city hall today -because of course I waited until the last stinking day - and it is RAINING. :sad2:

On an upside - I downloaded Christmas pictures today! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info! I know, I know read the manual:lmao:

:sad2: :rotfl2:

Just had lunch with Ally at school - it is soooo beautiful outside today so we sat outside at the picnic tables. She invited one of her friends to join us and this little gal was just so stinkin cute! Sweet little girl, too. They were talking about Ally's bday party and I told them not to discuss at school because we didn't invite everyone. So they were excited to be able to talk about it with me at lunch. I told them I was gonna get my hair and makeup done too, and I might even sing and dance with them. You should have seen their faces! :scared1: Yes, I AM one of those parents who live to embarass their children!!! :rotfl:

That's funny! You should show up dressed like a "po-dunk" or something.

I think I definately belong in this thread :) I've never been to WDW but we're planning on going in September 2010 and I've started planning already... is it too early or am I just crazy? lol... I am a control FREAK. My wedding is my biggest accomplishment to date. I had itineraries for everyone in the party with time limits on all the things they had to do for the day... haha... well, can't wait to get to know some of you!!!

Yep, sounds like you belong here!:thumbsup2 Welcome! It's never too early to plan- that's how you can be sure everything is going the way it should when you get there!:goodvibes Join in, we love new worry warts, and we love to help plan!

Hi, I'm in Australia and only new to this. I asked a question earlier in a different topic but there hasn't been any replies. Basically what I need to know is how do I go about making the Team ...... shirts that Magicfor2's family are wearing. Would love to do these as a surprise for our upcoming May holiday but have no idea where to start. Any clues?????

Hey, lets start a new project.

Opperation Cammie needs a Big Girl Weekend.

Kara - when is that DIS meet in May? Can she sleep with you? :rotfl2: :lmao:

Seriously Cammie - you need an adult break. Can you swing it? As a bonus maybe Kara will shave her legs. :lmao:

FYI, I don't shave my legs for just anyone! :rotfl2: I'm bunking with Ellen but I don't take up much room! And did you know that dismeet in Epcot that weekend is HUGE! It looks like about 20 disers right now!

I really don't want them to feel guilty - its just hard to see them go. They have made some stupid decisions and we're always here to bail them out. I guess that's why it would be good for them to move. And I worry about who will be taking care of the kids - you just can't trust anyone.

That's funny! You should show up dressed like a "po-dunk" or something.

You mean the way I always dress? :rotfl2: I'm sure the kids could find a good daycare. Ally was in a daycare in SC and I LOVED it! My parents were so against me going back to work and putting her in daycare, because my mom was a SAHM, my sister is a SAHM, so everyone critcized me for putting her in daycare. Let me tell you, at about 2 or 3 years old, my dad finally admitted it was the best thing I did. Ally is so much better adjusted than my sis's kids, she got a great headstart in school b/c this was an accredited preschool. And I was very involved in the daycare, even had the first bday party where I invited the whole class, and it became the "norm" from there on out. It was more like an elementary class, with the way the parents all became friends, the kids got together outside of daycare, etc. We just went and visited 3 or 4 daycares when I was preggo, this one was small, and clean, and we just popped in unannounced, and they took us everywhere. I knwe they had nothing to hide. Oh, and the asst director at the time lived 2 doors down. But we didin't know her at the time, it was just a coincidence.

OK, now for the funny part of that story. The asst direct became the director. Great lady, loved her, became pseudo friends as she was my neighbor. Then the woman that ran the nursery, Miss Linda. Sweet plump little redneck woman. LOVED HER! And she and Ally developed such a wonderful relationship. It go to the point that Ally cried when I picked her up to go hom!!! :laughing: Even other parents commented on how much Ally loved Miss Linda. She helped me know when to start on cereal, when to start potty training etc. Just great. We still keep in touch!

So the directory left, and Miss Linda was promoted to director. By this time Ally was in kindergarten, so whe was only there after school. Miss Linda confided in me that she was leaving the daycare and starting her own (well, someone else had asked her to come and start it), and would I bring Ally. Of course!!! Wherever Miss Linda goes, Ally goes! Even though it was about 15 minutes further for me each day, I didn't care. It's Miss Linda! We'll follow her to the ends of the earth!

Now I had heard horror stories about the owner of the daycare I loved. I nevr had to deal with her so I didn't care - as long as Ally was loved and cared for by the people who worked there, I was good.

Until Ally's last day.

I had noticed after Miss Linda (we kept Ally there for a couple of months to get us to Christmas break), that Ally wasn't getting her homework done, she was coming home filthy from playing outside and never getting cleaned up, and I didn't even know the new after school teacher......

So on her last day I happened to bump into the owner and I told her it was Ally's last day. She asked why. I said, "well, for one thing, look at her. She's filthy, and this has been going on evr since Miss Linda left."

Oh, that set her off big time!!!! Like I said, I had heard some nasty things about how this woman treated all the teachers and the director....

She went off on me, telling me SHE was the owner, and it's so much better since Miss Linda left, etc. I started laughing. Oh, not a good thing to do. She got in my face SCREAMING at me! The other teachers were getting the kids away. Seriously. Ally was standing right beside me and this woman is in my face hollering. So I laughed harder. I said, "look at yourself <laughing> how can you behave this way around children and claim that you can run a daycare?" I seriously thought she was gonna hit me. Seriously.

Now this is the daycare that Ally had been in for almost 6 years and I NEVER had a bad word to say about them. Finally, I told Ally to go say goodbye to one of her teachers that had been standing nearby witnessing all this. Ally walked over to hug her.... and the B**** turned her back on my child! I looked at that and said, "Nice." Then I looked at the director and said, "if this is how your teachers feel now, I know I made the right decision." At this point she kicked meout of the daycare. Like shouted at me to leave.

I didn't realize until later, that several parents had seen it all. And I found out becaue they moved their kids to Miss L's new daycare too. I was high fived by some and others asked mewhy I didn't hit her! :lmao:

So since I've made a short story loooong, that is my story of how I managed to get thrown out of daycare! Oh, and she threatened to call the police too. It was sooooo funny when I got home, and immediately began calling other parents. The enrollment of this daycare dropped from 90 down to 50 within about 3 months.

Good morning guys!

Well, the ex told Lauren and Amanda last night; and Lauren promptly called me at 10:30pm. I asked her how she was; she said "fine, what do I care?" :sad1: She was more annoyed though because they told her that the baby is going to share a room with Amanda! (have no idea how THAT is going to work!) As Lauren says, "Like Amanda wants to sleep in the same room with a screaming baby!" Of course, she didn't say any of this to them. Don't really know what they are thinking with that though; the ex AND his wife each have their own offices in that house; you'd think they'd combine and open up a room for the new baby. I'm annoyed already!:mad:

On the plus side, since the wifey isn't giving up her office, I guess it means she still intends to work. I hope so - they need her income.

And no - the pregnancy wasn't an accident; they've been trying for close to two years, I think; even think they did fertililty. I can't believe I never told any of you this: over a year ago, Lauren came home from a weekend there, saying the wifey is drinking a weird drink; since she's insanely skinny, I thought she was trying to gain weight - that was my first tip off. As time went on, Lauren would report seeing alot of medicine bottles, left out on the kitchen counter - all for wifey. Lauren is not stupid - she knew something was up and it bugged her. So one day, while everyone was outside, she went in for a drink and callled me and read off what one of the bottles were - it was pre-natal vitamins. I told her to ask them about it; she wouldn't. But since then, Lauren has been wise to what they were doing. She's so funny - she'd come home from a weekend and report that wifey was drinking so she's still not pregnant. So it's not a complete surprise to us; just seems they've been trying for awhile. Lord - if she's pregnant thanks to fertility, imagine if they have multiples!:scared1:

As for Cammie needing a grown-up girls weekend - I totally agree and sooooo want to try to make that trip in May. If only it was Fri-Sun; but most people are arriving on Sat. and Ellen is telling me I NEED to stay until Tues. This may really be hard to pull off. I could get the ex to switch weekends, but asking him to watch the girls into a Monday or Tues. will be tough. I'll get alot of crap from him for it.

Anyway, I was going to the gym this morning and then remembered they're having an open house so it's going to be insanely crowded - so I'm blowing it off! I really need to get on Facebook - I've had so many messages and I don't think I've spent more than five minutes on there since we've been back. A girlfriend and I are going to dinner and a movie tonite - can't decide if we should see Slumdog Millionaire or He's Just Not That Into You. And then on Sunday, we're supposed to get a NASTY storm: snow, ice and wind. Lovely! Everything had just melted here too!:headache:

Thanks for your support girls! You're the best! Will be back later.

Oh my god Kara! I just read that daycare story!:scared1:

I can't believe those people were in the business of taking care of children; if she goes off on you like that, who's to say she doesn't go off on a child like that also?

I just had to laugh at the visual of you laughing in her face while she's screaming at you! You Go Girl!

Hi, I'm in Australia and only new to this. I asked a question earlier in a different topic but there hasn't been any replies. Basically what I need to know is how do I go about making the Team ...... shirts that Magicfor2's family are wearing. Would love to do these as a surprise for our upcoming May holiday but have no idea where to start. Any clues?????

I'm sorry. I thought I had answered you. I will find the photobucket link where I got it from. I have to do a little research now:goodvibes

Okay, I'm caught up. Chatty Cathys!

I came back to 5 pages, so I thought I'd comment one page at a time, and now it looks like you'd look and think, "round-about?" "That's old news!"
:rotfl2:
Cammie, that is big news.:sad2: I guess I kind of saw it comming, too - but it is still hard for your girls. I think Lauren will handle it well - she might even like the baby. What I am worried about is if Amanda will get the attention and care she needs, or if wifey will treat her like she's a problem once she gets busy with her own baby. That will really make me mad:mad:

Kara, see - you thought the daycare was so great and that lady was crazy!

You know I have to worry, right? They are planning on asking the other teachers in the area, and asking at church to get recommendations, so I'm sure they'll do well. Myles goes to a Christian preschool, and he is doing really well - he needed to be socialized!

There are times, like yesterday, Londynn wasn't feeling well - I think she had a sinus headache, and she wanted to be held and rocked all morning. Who will do that at a daycare?

You know, they're going to leave 1/2 their family behind, have a new house and then be dropped off with strangers, and be separated because of the age difference!:scared1: I know they'll adjust, I just feel really bad for them. Wherever they go - we have to get them moved just about 2 weeks before they have to report to work. No time to adjust. Whew! I'll stop now. Promise. Thanks for your support, and I'm glad you found good places for Ally to be.

Laura and Lorrie, Just read your Bible without all the "human input" - ask God to show you the truth, and He will tell you in your heart!

Jillian! IT'S TIME TO GO!!!! :dance3: :cheer2: :yay: :banana: :banana:

Have a great time! (I may not have time to check in before you leave - Jim says I have to get the taxes done - this involves hours and hours of sorting papers for me.:rolleyes1 )

Erin, I got the "pants" comment - it's like being "a little behind." :goodvibes

I went and got a perm yesterday, so my hair is totally out of control today, and I can't wash it until tomorrow. Lorrie, I'd send you a pic, but it would scare you and you might drop your phone in the toilet or something:lmao:

Okay, I'd better get going. I'm going to try to print my TGM cards up this morning - I'll be in my office - Jim will probably think I'm working on the taxes!:rotfl2: We'll be leaving for Disney 3 weeks from tomorrow!:dance3: Have a great Saturday everyone!

Okay, here's the link:

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/rumblytumbly_bucket/sports - got game/?start=0

I right clicked on the image and copied it to Microsoft Paint. DDIL did the wording there. She put the 08 in the Ear, and then typed in the Team Manfull wording. When it was finished, I copied it to My Pictures, then printed it on the T-shirt transfers. I hope this helps!

Have fun with your shirts!

Look at it this way Erin, you're just waaaaay ahead of us!

I guess I'm a bit shirts? :confused3 :lmao:

Hahahha sorry pants means being a bit crap at stuff, bit rubbish, our language barrier does make me laugh lots :lmao:

A girlfriend and I are going to dinner and a movie tonite - can't decide if we should see Slumdog Millionaire or He's Just Not That Into You.

Ooh if you go to see He's just not that into you can let me know what it's like am thinking of going to see that soon

Cammie i really really feel for you and the girls for having to deal with all this, it's not an easy situation for any of you, well done to Lauren for handling it so well .. i will be facing a similar situation as Cj gets older i found out about 18 months ago that her dad had a baby with a new partner, she has nothing to do with her dad so at the moment i haven't told her but i know i am going to have to sometime soon and this totally fills me with dread :scared1:

I just hope that 1 day i will meet someone else and she can have the Dad she deserves and maybe a brother or sister too that she will have a relationship with :sad2:

My swimsuit came in - the one that looked like a tennis dress. Remember?

I LOVE IT!

It actually is very flattering! Hides the hips, hides the tummy, has a nice little smoosh it in panel in the tummy. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :goodvibes

Yay, I can go to the pool without feeling like someone is going to yell - "HEY, let's grab shamu and take her back over to Sea World!" :lmao: :rotfl2:

I bought me two pairs of capris for the trip. They fit, but are very tight - figure that gives me some incentive. I also got the Biggest Losers 30 day book - I figure I have 60 days, so I can see what I can do on it. There were really positive reviews on it.

I also, God help me, got Bob's Yoga for weight loss DVD. :sad2: I just hurt looking at the cover. :sad2: I so hate exercise. I have knee issues, so jumping around isn't an option, so I hope this will work.

Mia's asleep. She rested ZERO at moms last night. TOLD YA! :rolleyes: She likes her bed.

I'm going to see what is on the TV while the house is quite for a while. The boys are out.

Hope everyone is having a nice Sat. We are suppose to be getting snow tonight. It is cold - and yesterday I paid property tax in a short sleeve tshirt! :sad2: This weather is nuts.

PS - as I was posting all the weight loss stuff - I'm sitting here eating chocolate covered graham crackers - nice huh?

i just started to use priceline.com and wow, i have got 2 deals which have at least dobule the retails prices...

There are times, like yesterday, Londynn wasn't feeling well - I think she had a sinus headache, and she wanted to be held and rocked all morning. Who will do that at a daycare?

Actually, before I went off on that story, I was trying to say that Ally had a great experience with daycare. Miss Linda SOOOO would have held and rocked Ally. She really loved those kids and it was so obvious. All her teachers were great, there was only one that I was iffy about. So as long as they scope it out first, they can find a great daycare. This one was a Christian daycare, saying grace before lunch, etc, but not OVERLY religious, so as not to offend anyone, kwim?

OK, so I bought a new camera. At first Jeff was like, you don't need a new camera, you have a very nice camera. Then he went with me to HHGregg, and then TArget and Office Max. As we were looking at the sale cameras at OM, a gal came out and asked if we saw the clearance cameras.... they had two - one was originaly $279, marked down to $249 and then 50% off!!! It's an Olympus 790SW - it is waterproof to 10 ft (great for snorkeling), shockproof from 5 ft, so if you drop it.... and sand proof for the beach, and freezeproof which is great in Florida.... :rotfl2: The reviews are so-so on it, but for the price, I think it might make a great second camera. We're gonna play with it and take it to Disney next weekend, and then if we don't like it we can return within 14 days. We're also gonna go to Walmart tomorrow and see what they have.

Of course everything relates to Disney for me. Jeff said, that would be great for snorkeling if we ever get back to Jamaica. I said, I wouldn't have to worry about it getting wet on Kali River Rapids! And it can be used in the rain, etc. It does have the rechargeable battery, but it can be fully charged in 2 hrs, and gets about 200 pics on one charge. I wanted the regular batteries, but that does make it a bit heavier and larger, so I might like this. Oh, but I have to get a stinkin memory card. My Fuji now can hold 700 photos on the internal memory!!! I'm not getting rid of that camera - Jeff wants me to sell it if I like the smaller one, silly boy, does he not know me by now????

Cammie - how u doin today babe? Thinking of you! :cloud9:

The water park is a BUST!!! I'm so angry. They messed up our ressies and didn't have a room ready for us because they ssaid we only booked 2. Aghhhhh! I want WDW service. I hate it!!!

Laura- Sorry things didn't work out today. That stinks :mad: I hate when things like that happen to the kids.

Kara- Glad you found a camera I like having a rechargable battery and love it hated carrying all of those batteries around.

I think I have everyone's cell numbers. I will send messages to all. I will also post on facebook since I can do so with the IPhone. Will miss my buds, but I think I am going to live post. So we'll see.

Hope everyone has a great week Kara can't wait to see you down there give me a call of text when you want to meet up:banana:

My swimsuit came in - the one that looked like a tennis dress. Remember?

I LOVE IT!

It actually is very flattering! Hides the hips, hides the tummy, has a nice little smoosh it in panel in the tummy. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :goodvibes

Yay, I can go to the pool without feeling like someone is going to yell - "HEY, let's grab shamu and take her back over to Sea World!" :lmao: :rotfl2:

I bought me two pairs of capris for the trip. They fit, but are very tight - figure that gives me some incentive. I also got the Biggest Losers 30 day book - I figure I have 60 days, so I can see what I can do on it. There were really positive reviews on it.

I also, God help me, got Bob's Yoga for weight loss DVD. :sad2: I just hurt looking at the cover. :sad2: I so hate exercise. I have knee issues, so jumping around isn't an option, so I hope this will work.

Mia's asleep. She rested ZERO at moms last night. TOLD YA! :rolleyes: She likes her bed.

I'm going to see what is on the TV while the house is quite for a while. The boys are out.

Hope everyone is having a nice Sat. We are suppose to be getting snow tonight. It is cold - and yesterday I paid property tax in a short sleeve tshirt! :sad2: This weather is nuts.

Lorrie,
Glad you like your suit!:banana:
Hope you stay warm tonight! I saw you were going to get snow!:cold:

Actually, before I went off on that story, I was trying to say that Ally had a great experience with daycare. Miss Linda SOOOO would have held and rocked Ally. She really loved those kids and it was so obvious. All her teachers were great, there was only one that I was iffy about. So as long as they scope it out first, they can find a great daycare. This one was a Christian daycare, saying grace before lunch, etc, but not OVERLY religious, so as not to offend anyone, kwim?

OK, so I bought a new camera. At first Jeff was like, you don't need a new camera, you have a very nice camera. Then he went with me to HHGregg, and then TArget and Office Max. As we were looking at the sale cameras at OM, a gal came out and asked if we saw the clearance cameras.... they had two - one was originaly $279, marked down to $249 and then 50% off!!! It's an Olympus 790SW - it is waterproof to 10 ft (great for snorkeling), shockproof from 5 ft, so if you drop it.... and sand proof for the beach, and freezeproof which is great in Florida.... :rotfl2: The reviews are so-so on it, but for the price, I think it might make a great second camera. We're gonna play with it and take it to Disney next weekend, and then if we don't like it we can return within 14 days. We're also gonna go to Walmart tomorrow and see what they have.

Of course everything relates to Disney for me. Jeff said, that would be great for snorkeling if we ever get back to Jamaica. I said, I wouldn't have to worry about it getting wet on Kali River Rapids! And it can be used in the rain, etc. It does have the rechargeable battery, but it can be fully charged in 2 hrs, and gets about 200 pics on one charge. I wanted the regular batteries, but that does make it a bit heavier and larger, so I might like this. Oh, but I have to get a stinkin memory card. My Fuji now can hold 700 photos on the internal memory!!! I'm not getting rid of that camera - Jeff wants me to sell it if I like the smaller one, silly boy, does he not know me by now????

Cammie - how u doin today babe? Thinking of you! :cloud9:

Kara, I always relate everything to Disney, too! What else is there?:rotfl2:

Sounds like you got a good deal on your camera. Tonight I took mine to church and took pics of the kiddos. I followed Lorrie's advice and got closer to my subjects - I think I got some good ones!

The water park is a BUST!!! I'm so angry. They messed up our ressies and didn't have a room ready for us because they ssaid we only booked 2. Aghhhhh! I want WDW service. I hate it!!!

OH That stinks!!!! Are you going to do something else instead?

Laura- Sorry things didn't work out today. That stinks :mad: I hate when things like that happen to the kids.

Kara- Glad you found a camera I like having a rechargable battery and love it hated carrying all of those batteries around.

I think I have everyone's cell numbers. I will send messages to all. I will also post on facebook since I can do so with the IPhone. Will miss my buds, but I think I am going to live post. So we'll see.

Hope everyone has a great week Kara can't wait to see you down there give me a call of text when you want to meet up:banana:

Good-bye! Have fun! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I worked on sorting for taxes for a couple of hours, then I worked on printing out my TGM cards. I called my bus kids and printed up the route and it was time to go! I don't know how a day can go by that fast! I didn't even spend time on the DIS!

Have a fantastic time Jillian don't forget to update on facebook i'm looking forward to hearing what you guys are all up to

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter