Looking for Control Freaks & Worry Warts - Part 4!!!

Hi Tina! I wanted to suggest, if it's okay, that we exchange ornaments. It is fun to see what different ornaments are out there in different parts of the world! What do you think?

Ornaments - interesting. That might satisfy a few things - 1) cost - we can keep it under $5 so not to bust anyone's budget. 2) variety - I like your idea of different ones from our areas. I have a friend in the UK and every year we try to exchange things specific from our area and she sent me a Liverpool calendar that was really neat! 3) we don't have to hunt something down for someone specific. We can pass on something from our neck of the woods to share with a friend.

Let's vote who's for or against the Ornament as the swap??

Of course that means I'm going to have to keep the Disney pens I just picked up, but ohh well.

Mee too! I knew you guys were good people! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes I can't wait to get my tree up!!! I LOVE it! LOVE IT LOVE IT!

But with it in the mid-70s here today, hard to get in the mood.

Oh me too .. Cannot wait till the tree goe sup .. Mid 70's sounds lovely compared to what we have .. Although considering it's November we have had a slow start to winter :banana:

Exciting news here .. We have booked everything now, did car hire last week and park tickets yesterday :banana::banana:
We are all a little giddy with excitement :laughing: and i find myself with nothing to research hahaha oh well time to start making the packing lists then!!

Tina I think Ornaments are a great idea. How will we know who we ship too? Just PM me and let me know.

Pam sending a turkey your way now. ;)

Erin- :banana::woohoo::yay::dance3:It's going by so fast I cannot believe you have less than 3 months and we have less than 4 now!

I still have to book a hotel in Savannah because Mike thinks we will make it all the way there, but I am thinking if we make it there why not just keep going?

I'm getting very excited about the Secret Mickey list - lots of people are signing up!! I've signed up for a few swaps on the AG doll board I'm on and I can't wait to see what DD10 gets. Of course I have to make/buy a few things myself to send to someone else, but what fun!

So tonight we're going to the IMAX theater with my in-laws to see the Christmas Carol movie. The girls don't know where we're going so it should be fun. I just have to get through my BIL's dinner. :sad2: I'm sorry but even after the man get's a diploma from J&W his brother (my DH, who's taken no classes)can still cook better then he can. Plus I have to take 2 hours of BIl's pompus talk and MIL's whowisme about her life/house/etc. SANCTUARY!!!

KARA - ok here's the light blue fabric I have with a strip of lace. Tell me yes or no if this was the color you were looking for????
IMG_1449.jpg

You can see the fabric for the other dresses on the sides! IS THAT MINNIE FABRIC I SEE to the right?!?!

Love the light blue AND the Minnie fabric!!!! Please send me a msg on facebook with the cost. I'll mail you a check!

Tina I think Ornaments are a great idea. How will we know who we ship too? Just PM me and let me know.

Pam sending a turkey your way now. ;)

Erin- :banana::woohoo::yay::dance3:It's going by so fast I cannot believe you have less than 3 months and we have less than 4 now!

I still have to book a hotel in Savannah because Mike thinks we will make it all the way there, but I am thinking if we make it there why not just keep going?

Jillian - Savannah is about 4.5-5 hrs from Orlando. And depending on the time and traffic, it could be longer. Jacksonville roads are totally torn up, so rush hour is a mess. And of course Orlando rush hour is bad too.

Just going to repost this -

We're going to do a Secret Mickey Ornament exchange. If you're interested please PM me or post a Yes on this board. We're waiting for Deb to give her OK and then I'll make the matches. I haven't heard from some of our regulars who I know were out of town, so I'm just waiting for them.

Going to Baby's R Us tonight to register for stuff for my future godson!! Can't wait!!

Hey where is everyone?? I posted above around 8am and here it is 11am and no one's posted anything. It's Tuesday not Monday!

Hi Ladies!
My name is Lisa and I live in North Carolina. I have been reading this thread for months now and feel like I already know you. I figured now was as good a time as any to jump in. I don't think I'm too much of a worry wart although, my family would disagree with me. I am definitely a control freak!! I love planning our Disney vacations and hopefully will have one to plan very soon. My sister has talked my BIL into using some of their DVC points to go in February, the 5th-12th and I am going to try my hardest to see if we can meet them there. We had planned on going in April for Easter like we did this year but if I can go sooner then that is fine with me!! Hopefully I will have some trip details to post soon. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Lisa....in RAINY NC

Hiya all,

Lisa -you sound like you will fit right in here!!:thumbsup2

I cannot believe it is already November - my eldest will be 9 in a month's time... where did this whole year go....

She is back at school today - 24 hour vomit bug... really knocked her out yesterday (combination of 8 year old whinge and vomit and tears nearly did for me too!! - probably just me but although I love her dearly, I find it sooooooo hard to do sympathy 24/7). This morning she was bright as a button.

I just got an email that my airmiles are sorted out, so got to run and check...

Tessa

Hi Ladies!
My name is Lisa and I live in North Carolina. I have been reading this thread for months now and feel like I already know you. I figured now was as good a time as any to jump in. I don't think I'm too much of a worry wart although, my family would disagree with me. I am definitely a control freak!! I love planning our Disney vacations and hopefully will have one to plan very soon. My sister has talked my BIL into using some of their DVC points to go in February, the 5th-12th and I am going to try my hardest to see if we can meet them there. We had planned on going in April for Easter like we did this year but if I can go sooner then that is fine with me!! Hopefully I will have some trip details to post soon. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Lisa....in RAINY NC

Hi and welcome .. I am more of a control freak than a worrier too :)
Ooh how exciting, that is coming soon .. We are there at that time and really looking forward to it, we have never been there at that time of yr we norm go April time.

Hiya all,

I cannot believe it is already November - my eldest will be 9 in a month's time... where did this whole year go....

She is back at school today - 24 hour vomit bug... really knocked her out yesterday (combination of 8 year old whinge and vomit and tears nearly did for me too!! - probably just me but although I love her dearly, I find it sooooooo hard to do sympathy 24/7). This morning she was bright as a button.

I just got an email that my airmiles are sorted out, so got to run and check...

Tessa

Ooh Tessa exciting on the airmiles .. Hope DD8 is feeling much better and the bug doesn't move round your household i know that's what normally happens here!

Ok I'm going to assume it's ok and add Cammie and Deb to the list.

Hey Tina .. I did ask on fb but are these Christmas ornaments you are talking about? Nothing too heavy from here as will cost a fortune otherwise hahahhaha

Hi Ladies! It's hard for me to be on FB and here at the same time.

Thanks for getting us organized, Tina!

Hi Lisa! Nice of you to check in. I hope you get to plan a trip soon!

Tessa - Glad your daughter is feeling better. I hope everyone else stays well. How did the airline thing work out?

I have a crazy busy weekend coming up parties on all 3 nights, and teaching Sunday School on Sunday - yikes Kindergarten! :scared1: I do better with 3-6 graders ;)

Have a great weekend everyone! Hugs to all of you! :grouphug:

Hi everyone. We R all healthy at this point--knock on wood. 53 right now. Going to be a great weekend.

Just got the Disney visa. Now on to accumulate rewards!

Hi Ladies,
Thank you for the warm welcome. :goodvibes I think we finally got a break from the rain here today. Everything is so soggy outside. Now it is just cold...well it is 55 here right now and very windy so it feels colder than that. That is probably a heat wave compared to some of the temps you're having in other places tho!
My husband came home from work and said he put in his request for vacation...Feb. 3rd-14th...just to humor me tho. I didn't know whether to jump for joy :banana: or smack him :eek:! I wish the military would put out discount tickets like they did this year. It sure did save us alot of money when we went and so did the 40% off military room discount we used. I got a pin code for 40% off a Deluxe for Feb. for the dates we want to go...the Poly is our favorite but we did stay at Yacht Club for Easter and liked it there also. We enjoyed being able to take the boat to Epcot and HS. My sister and her family are staying at Kidani Animal Kingdom Villas this time around. They are working on their dining reservations which I hope to be doing soon! Oh well, hope everyone has a good weekend. I am off to Face Book...darn those games are addicting!

Lisa in the soggy south

Hi Lisa!:hippie:

Tina - How was the Christmas movie? We're seeing it today for Taylor's birthday party, which is Christmas themed. It will really get me into the spirit!

Jillian - Thanks for the turkey!!

Lorrie - Happy bday! You are on your way!

Erin - Yea! on getting everything done for your trip!

Tessa - I bet you all rack up those miles, just with one round trip!

Tammie - Have fun w/those kindergartners! :lmao:

Laura - Whoo, hoo on the Disney card! Darrin wants a Bass Pro card. Since I pay the bills, I said no way. I need to get a Disney one. We pay everything with our credit card to build up the points.

Hi to everyone else!:flower3:

I need to get myself in gear. I cannot believe we are 5 days away. After today's party, tomorrow I will focus on our trip. I am making my final toiletry/battery, etc trip, so I told everyone speak now or forever hold your peace. I WILL NOT make a run to the store Wed evening, like I have in the past. I hope to be completely packed by Tuesday night. Just my plan and wish....Have a great day, pals!:grouphug:

Hi Ladies,
Thank you for the warm welcome. :goodvibes I think we finally got a break from the rain here today. Everything is so soggy outside. Now it is just cold...well it is 55 here right now and very windy so it feels colder than that. That is probably a heat wave compared to some of the temps you're having in other places tho!
My husband came home from work and said he put in his request for vacation...Feb. 3rd-14th...just to humor me tho. I didn't know whether to jump for joy :banana: or smack him :eek:! I wish the military would put out discount tickets like they did this year. It sure did save us alot of money when we went and so did the 40% off military room discount we used. I got a pin code for 40% off a Deluxe for Feb. for the dates we want to go...the Poly is our favorite but we did stay at Yacht Club for Easter and liked it there also. We enjoyed being able to take the boat to Epcot and HS. My sister and her family are staying at Kidani Animal Kingdom Villas this time around. They are working on their dining reservations which I hope to be doing soon! Oh well, hope everyone has a good weekend. I am off to Face Book...darn those games are addicting!

Lisa in the soggy south

Hi Lisa! My DH is in the military too. I loved that discount last year! We had DVC for our stay, but a free 5 day for Jim and $99 for me was great! I hope you get a good code!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter