Looking for Childhood Blanket!

Tim Gentry

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I've been searching around the internet all week to no avail, so I'm really hoping one of you has some idea of where I might find what I'm looking for! :)

When my girlfriend was little, she had a Disney Winnie The Pooh blanket that featured all of the characters eating cake, and it had little bees buzzing around the boarder. She was born in 1991, but doesn't remember exactly when she got it, but I'm guessing the blanket could be from any year between 1990 and 1994.

She's still a huge Winnie the Pooh fan, and has literally been looking for a replacement ever since she left her blanket in a hotel room when she was 10 or so.

Our 3 year anniversary is fast approaching, and I know finding her the same print blanket would bring her to tears. I'd really like to make her happy! :)

Does anyone know of the print I'm referring to, or where I might find one? I haven't even been able to find a picture online, much less a seller. :(

Any help would be hugely appreciated! You'd be making a dream come true. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter