Looking for Buena Vista Suites reviews...anyone??

cherokeemamma

DIS Veteran
Good Morning!
I am looking for some reviews on Buena Vista Suites? Has anyone stayed there before?

I am helping a a friend look for some accommodations /options for her family. They will be traveling to the WDW area in early June. They have 2 adults and 4 children. The pictures look great and the price is fantastic but I can't find any reviews.

Thanks in advance for your help! :)
Darlene :goodvibes

We stayed there the last time we went to Disney (Oct 2012)

I loved the extra space (compared to a reg hotel room) and it was clean. We ate the free breakfast each morning and it was really good. It was a buffet w/ bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, grits, sausage, fruit, etc...

Have any other questions, just ask!

Last edited:
We stay there almost every trip. It is seriously one of the true hidden treasures of Disney. We are DVC but depending on how many points we have and when we fly in, we usually need to do a night or two here before moving over to our DVC resort. Its always clean, free parking, great prices, decent breakfast buffet, fantastic location, etc. Highly recommend.

My only concern is that while it is more spacious than a hotel room, it would be tight with 6 people for a whole week in my opinion. Also, the pool is pretty small. But other than that, it is a great choice!

Stayed as well and agree it's a hidden treasure. The value is in the large suite, well decorated and mimics an Embassy Suites for the room if you are familiar with that. The location is great, less than 10 minutes from hotel to park's parking lot since you bypass DTD. Close to Parks, DTD, Outlet Malls, Walmart and Publix. The breakfast is your basic free breakfast, totally fine and you can fill up. Car is a must.

The pool is small for the resort but we didn't see it busy either. The overall amenities are limited so if you are looking to a hotel/resort with lots to do this would not be it. If you are planning on being at parks and other activities and using it for downtime, it's perfect.

If booking be sure to join Stash Rewards to collect points, you just never know. The have specials, and One Day Sales on Thursdays. Also check via Mousesaver's they often offer a special deal through their link.

Mousesavers does not promote many resorts but they do this one. http://www.mousesavers.com/buena-vista-suites/

We drive in when we go to Disney (from Ontario, Canada) and stay on property. But the day we arrive in Orlando (day before we check in to Disney) we stay off site. Our first trip we were just looking for something close and inexpensive that would fit the 5 of us. This was a winner! So our second trip down we booked it again for the night before we checked in.

We were able to get up early, have breakfast, check in at our resort and make Magic Kingdom rope drop on our first day without and travel fuss!

We stayed here for one night in Jan before we checked into our Disney resort. The breakfast was great and the space was a plus. We would stay here again as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter