• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for brother firefighters in Disney

fireman17

"The funny thing about firemen is, night and day t
The countdown continues :hourglass :cool1:
I'm a career firefighter in Connecticut and was wondering if there would be any brothers in WDW around the same time as us, May 2nd to the 11th.
We will be staying at Pop and you should be able to pick us out in the MK either on Wednesday or Thursday, we'll be the family wearing all WDW fire department tee shirts.
Hope to meet some of my brothers from different parts of the country.

Been There, Done That, Going Back, YAHOOO!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
:firefight :earsgirl: :earsboy: princess: :earsboy:

Im going a month later June 5-12th (anyone else?)- where is the Disney Fire Dept or where did you get the shirts???. Im a sister and I volunteer

April 30-May 7! :bounce: DH is a professional FF here and we'll be at Boardwalk. He usually wears a couple of FD shirts - and I sometimes get the tank top if he lets me. Me, DH, 2 DDs and a DS - maybe we'll see you! :banana:

My DH is a FF here in Illinois and I too work for a department (admin). We will be there June 10-18!!!

Not till September, but DH is also a firefighter and paramedic. The Disney firehouse is tucked along Main Street, to the left as you walk through the entrance of the MK (along the edge of the turnaround, before the street narrows).

pnutmnm said:
My DH is a FF here in Illinois and I too work for a department (admin). We will be there June 10-18!!!

I'll be there at the end of your stay! If you guys want shirts let me know- we can trade

62 days left :banana: I better get moving on my binder :rotfl:

-K

The real working fire station is across the street from CBR. We stopped one day and DH talked to the guys. What a dream job. :)

We won't be arriving until Thanksgiving.

-Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter