Looking for Breakfast

casper

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
The last several years my family has eaten breakfast at Boma's. We really like it there. But our next trip we want to do things "differently." Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we can find a great breakfast other than Boma's? Thanks.

LOL! Yes, in our villa kitchen! We don't like breakfast buffets, so we always make a big breakfast in our unit before we start the day. I'm quite sure our neighbors don't appreciate the smell of bacon and pancakes at 7:00 a.m., but that's what I usuallly make anyway. Sometimes oatmeal to hold us over longer.

Kona Cafe at the Poly. It's not a trip to Disney if we don't have at least one breakfast there.

I agree with Kona. However in December, we're doing something different. We'll do the character breakfast at the Poly. I asked on the Restaurant board and got wonderful responses. So it's a "go" for us.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=37570104#post37570104

Bobbi:goodvibes

We're doing Ohana's for breakfast in December too. I can't remember what day, I think 12/14. Can't wait - Stitch is my favorite character even though he's not very well liked for what he's done to Tomorrowland.

My DD likes Lilo, so we're both excited.

In May we had breakfast with Donald at the Tusker House and loved it. In fact, we just booked it again for January. :thumbsup2

The last several years my family has eaten breakfast at Boma's. We really like it there. But our next trip we want to do things "differently." Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we can find a great breakfast other than Boma's? Thanks.

I love love love the Character breakfast at Cape May Cafe!

we love Boma and have our ADR already set! But I cant go to WDW without stopping in to see Pooh & Friends at Crystal Palace! :love:

We also booked Tusker House and Olivias for breakfast - never been to either but heard great thngs!

:) We always have to have one breakfast at The Wave in the CR. It is very pretty and usually pretty empty in the morning. I alsways get the American breakfast (I think) which is the typical eggs, bacon, biscuit, grits type breakfast and DH gets Eggs Benedict I think. My meal is usually around $11 I think. It has always been a special one to do on our last day at WDW. Very good service, too.

We went to Donald's Safari Breakfast @ Tusker house and it's the best breakfast we've went to!! It is a buffet and there are awesome items on the bar! (we went on the Deluxe Dining Plan this summer and tried a lot of places!) Also I agree with the others...Kona's at the Poly is a can't miss!

I have always liked the buffet at Ohana's. Crystal Palace is nice but to loud and busy for me if I haven't had my coffee yet. Same with GF. I would rather do them at night. Never done Cape May for breakfast. CR is also to noisy for me that early in the a.m. Did Donal's years ago. Easily the worst meal I have ever had at Disney and I have gone at leat every other year since 76. Service was awful, couldn't get a refill on my coffee till we were ready to leave. Muffins were dry, eggs watery. Everything was just YUK! I am not usually a picky person when it comes to my breakfast foods. Just a half decent cup of coffee with free refills thank you. But never again will I eat there.

Another vote for Cape May Cafe....also LOVE the french toast at CRT....

We went to Donald's Safari Breakfast @ Tusker house and it's the best breakfast we've went to!! It is a buffet and there are awesome items on the bar! (we went on the Deluxe Dining Plan this summer and tried a lot of places!) Also I agree with the others...Kona's at the Poly is a can't miss!

We did this one time too and enjoyed it. It wasn't quite as good as the one they do for the Sunrise Safari from Concierge, but still pretty good.

Boma is our breakfast of choice, but we've really enjoyed breakfast at Olivia's at OKW and the Trails End Buffet at Fort Wilderness. :thumbsup2

Congratulations on the decision...... don't forget to let us know how you like it. :thumbsup2 We've never eaten there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter