looking for a twice charmed video

Even though i haven't seen it i like when the prince jumps off the balcony.

oh thats cool, I remember the many times in Rockin' Bar D and Diversions at night, I don't really remember the shows on the ship, there are great shows but I only remember thing I really like, if you know what I mean

Honestly, I love Cinderellla (my favorite dp growing up) but it is not my favorite show onboard. I thought the show itself was just okay. That said to me the best part was when the wicked stepmother came out on stage holding/petting Lucifer. For some reason I really liked that part.

Honestly, I love Cinderellla (my favorite dp growing up) but it is not my favorite show onboard. I thought the show itself was just okay. That said to me the best part was when the wicked stepmother came out on stage holding/petting Lucifer. For some reason I really liked that part.
Okay people what is your favorite dress in the show. Mine is the purple and green one.

No i don't.

all I meant by it was

here's any example

You like twice charmed right, so lets just say you went on a cruise and that was your favorite thing about the cruise so you will remember that more then anything else.

I went on a cruise and I liked hangout with people I met in the night clubs, so I can remember everything that happened there and not that show's that's what I meant

I could prob tell you my favorite part in disney dreams or golden mickeys since I have seen them both three times, I don't remember that show's very well, oh yeah and did I tell you that I have a picture of someone in twice charmed, it was at Till we meet again

all I meant by it was

here's any example

You like twice charmed right, so lets just say you went on a cruise and that was your favorite thing about the cruise so you will remember that more then anything else.

I went on a cruise and I liked hangout with people I met in the night clubs, so I can remember everything that happened there and not that show's that's what I meant

I could prob tell you my favorite part in disney dreams or golden mickeys since I have seen them both three times, I don't remember that show's very well, oh yeah and did I tell you that I have a picture of someone in twice charmed, it was at Till we meet again
i don't think you told me. Unless you did i have horrible memeroy problums.

all I meant by it was

here's any example

My Aunt did ask me why i liked twice charmed so much.

My Aunt did ask me why i liked twice charmed so much.

oh, well it's good you like it, I mean I can see why. If I liked it and my aunt asked I'd be like "go on a cruise and find out", the sad part is she would prob thinks me saying that would mean I invited her, and I would never invite her on vacation, I am so mean:lmao:

oh, well it's good you like it, I mean I can see why. If I liked it and my aunt asked I'd be like "go on a cruise and find out", the sad part is she would prob thinks me saying that would mean I invited her, and I would never invite her on vacation, I am so mean:lmao:
Well she had asked why because i had kept sending her, my cousin, and grandmother pics. I found some photos yesterday that are from 2008 and they changed one of the dresses.

Well the dress had white sleeves that were a little short and the dress has a little bit of green. and now it is diiferen't

oh well i don't know what the dress looked like, but different it good got to change things every now and then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter