Looking for a tip about Epcot

blebert

Mouseketeer
I have read a few times about a place to go to as soon as rope drop for character meet and great. And there was even a back way to it, but for the life I me, I can't remember where it was now that I am writing my park plans. :confused3 does anyone know where I am talking about?

It's also for Disney VISA cardholders special: as you stand at rope drop facing the fountain, go to your right, it's between the Electric Umbrella and what used to be a large souvenier shop (in December it was under construction). there was a small lobby that then qued around a semicircle of classic characters, each in their own setting. you go from one to another. As you walk out from the final character, there are sometimes others lurking in the hallway! a couple years ago, we scored a Snow White and Dopey:thumbsup2

The one I'm talking about no one ever said it was for Disney Visa cardholders. I think they said the characters get there an hour after park opening. :confused3

Check kennythepirate.com; it's a great site for everything you want to know about character meet and greets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter