Looking for a T-Shirt Design for Playhouse Disney

jtanddolly

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a t-shirt design for Playhouse Disney? My toddler loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, Handy Manny and Little Einsteins. We are going to Disney in one month and I know he would LOVE a t-shirt with his favorite characters. Does anyone have a DISign with those characters...or would one of the AMAZING DISigners have time to design one? Thanks a million. I have really enjoyed this site and I'm amazed at all of the talent. I can only imagine how much of your own time you use to make others trips so special!

I have this one
PlayandDine.jpg

I searched in Natalie's t-shirts in Magic Kingdom, Hollywood, and several other places but didn't see one that was specific to the Playhouse Disney Characters. Do you know what file the shirt is in?

I don't have this design in my 4shared (yet). I did it awhile ago and forgot to upload it.

Tiana.jpg

I love it! Do you have it without a name? I can add a name if it is easier and less work for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter