Looking for a specific TOY STORY Disign....

ChaMakay1923

Mouseketeer
Hi all DISigners!!! Earlier this year when I was so caught up in the DISBoards, I had found a DISign that I LOVED! (ok, ok, so there were/are a TON that I love...) I couldn't ask for it to be personalized because the DISigner was no longer doing so. I did, however, ask FEDEXBROWNEYES to personalize it, but they had messaged me back and told me they could only do blanks.. (FEDEX has a thread stating she/he has permission to personalize from the Orig. DISigners)

Anyway... I searched Fedex's thread... and can't find what I was looking for. I thought I saved one of the DISIGNS to my computer, but I must have deleted it when cleaning up my pc.

The DISign was a Toy Story Disign... it had baby blocks with letters on them, to spell the names we wanted on it (going up and down).. the background was of Andy's room (or similar to it) The characters varied, you could have just woody, just buzz, just jesse, just bullzeye... or a combo of two or more..

Does anyone have this image saved to their pc or photobucket/4-shared accounts? Even if it's one that WAS created for you when the original DISigner was personalizing... I would SO GREATLY APPRECIATE anyone who could pm me with a copy... and if the original DISigner is out there.. do I have permission to have someone recreate it for me? (I know one DISigner will do it if I have permission!..or so she will attempt to try to re-create it, lol ;) ahum... Shadow :))

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I don't know the DISign you are referring to but I have made 2 formats of DISigns for most of the main characters....just don't request Barbie. I have spent hours searching for a full body image to no avail!

I can add blocks (either multi-color or wood) to my existing DISigns. Here is a sample only of a Mickey head format.

SampleWithBlockNames.jpg

I can also provide a horizontal DISign with the sample background that I created as placemats.

If you like it, just provide names and character combos as well as whether you want color or wooden blocks!!

YES YES YES!!!! MILLIE... YOURS IS THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!!!

Thanks Rustman, but Millie's is the actual one. Yours is cute too though.

Millie will you or do you still personalize? I'm in DIRE need of a Woody/Jesse combo with Makayla as name and a Woody/Buzz combo with Chase as the name.

Thanks to the TS3 movie.. my daughter who currently is ONLY 15 months old, goes extreme head over heels for Woody and the gang! I can't get her to stop SCREAMING with joy when she sees anything TS related! Currently, as I'm typing this she is watching TS2.. my son found his DVD late tonight and popped it on... guessin I'm not going to bed anytime soon, :rotfl:

I'm not quite sure what I want to create with these disigns... either a blanket, T, pillow, poster or heck maybe what ever I can create! LMAO. So please tell me you can/will still personalize it for me??????

Thank you SOOOOOO much!!!

OH... and if you could use the animated characters.. not the cartoon looking ones??? Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Thanks SOOOO much Millie!!!! I wish I could have taken a video of my daughters reaction! She screamed! grabbed at her face and said.. "awww" and when I went to save the image, she pitched a fit because I took it off my pc screen, lol. OH I hope she remains this much in love with Disney by the time we get there next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter