• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

looking for a server we had yrs ago

Dmom&dad

Earning My Ears
can anyone tell me if Plamen is still on the magic?? or Lumie??? We love them both we are booking a cruise on disney again and would love to have them as our servers again!!!!:love:

can anyone tell me if Plamen is still on the magic?? or Lumie??? We love them both we are booking a cruise on disney again and would love to have them as our servers again!!!!:love:
I have known Plamen for years and just saw him on spring break. He started is break on April 28th for 2 1/2 months. He told me that when he returns his new contract is for the Magic.

I have known Plamen for years and just saw him on spring break. He started is break on April 28th for 2 1/2 months. He told me that when he returns his new contract is for the Magic.

thanks soooo much!! he made our cruise fantastic!! we cant wait to see him again however we wont be on a disney cruise till next july do you know if he normally goes back to the magic or does he change ships he was on the magic when we met him

thanks soooo much!! he made our cruise fantastic!! we cant wait to see him again however we wont be on a disney cruise till next july do you know if he normally goes back to the magic or does he change ships he was on the magic when we met him

Plamen has only worked on the Magic (going on 10 years now) . If given the choice he has said that this is where he wants to stay. We will see him again over Thanksgiving 2012 when the Magic sails out of Texas. I sent you a PM with his face book info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter