Looking for a Recipe

ckret01

DIS Veteran
Not sure if I should be posting this here so I apologize if I am not supposed to. But I am wondering if anyone has a recipe to the California Grill 3 cheese flatbread with sun dried tomatoes? I looked at other websites and this one is no where to be found so I was just curious if anyone has it :) Thanks

I've copied your request into our "HUGE Disney recipe thread" for which greeneyes so kindly provided the link. I've also added to the request list in the index. If you make the request yourself & receive the recipe, please come back & share it with us. :thumbsup2

I've copied your request into our "HUGE Disney recipe thread" for which greeneyes so kindly provided the link. I've also added to the request list in the index. If you make the request yourself & receive the recipe, please come back & share it with us. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! And you bet, if I get that recipe I will be sure to share it:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter