• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for a recent report, please!

berkshire mike

Mouseketeer
This is our first trip to Disney, leaving Thursday. Just for planning I'd love to know what the crowds are like.
Thanks

I'm working on my report now, but it probably won't be ready before you leave. We were there last week. The crowds were definitely managable. Monday was MGM, the crowds were pretty decent. At it's height ToT had about a 45 minute wait, tried to get into Indy Stunt Show about 15 minutes before the show and it was already full.
Tuesday was MK. It wasn't bad in the morning, but got busy quick. In the afternoon, Space Mountain had about a 50 minute wait, Buzz was 45, Stitch was 60, even Peter Pan was 60 minutes later in the afternoon. Teacups were 20 minutes, but BTMRR and Splash Mountain were only about 30 minutes after lunch.
Wednesday was Epcot. Wait times were not an issue. We did Mission Space and Test Track first thing with very short waits, and fastpassed them after dinner, but standby was only about 10-15 minutes then. Wait times everywhere else were minimal. Thursday was MK again in the morning, but just for ToonTown which was not too busy, so I don't really know what it was like in the rest of the park.
Friday was AK. Very quiet. No significant waits for anything. Dinosaur was only a 5 minute wait at about 11:00 am. I was talking to a CM while waiting for childswap, and she said that the crowds there had been very light all week.
I hope this helps.
Have a great time. Here's a little pixie dust for you! :wizard:

I am so anxious too as I sit here looking at snow flakes out my window.......I hate snow and we are looking forward to warm temps
Have a good time

We were there last week also and got to ride Soaring and see the new stunt show at MGM. They weren't going every day. Keep your eye out for them to be open........

We just got back last night. Crowds were pretty low.

Last Thursday at Magic Kingdom was the busiest, with a 45 minute wait at Splash Mountain. (You can always come back with a Fast pass) We generally waited 5-20 minutes for all the rides.

The weather was great, the people happy.

Have a super time!! :sunny:

Ap people can ride Soaring this coming weekend........I am wicked excited.......hope I dont' pass out or nothing......hahaha..

ALL those going remember to wear a lime green ribbon some place......I have one on my fanny pack......

The unofficial guide book gave last week and this week a "4" for crowd level. "1" being the least busy and "10" being the worst. I would think it was a "4" last week when we were there.

I thought the crowds were very manageable, especially first thing in the mornings. The first hour the parks were open, we were able to just walk on everything we wanted to, it definitely started picking up by about 10:30. So get there early! I used the touring plan, which I think helped, even with lower level crowds it kept us one step ahead.

conmama

We leave on Thursday, too! Will the crowds in Epcot be any heavier because its the opening weekend of the Flower Show?

I leave tomorrow. My daughter left this afternoon by bus with 42 of her fellow high school choir students for a 20 hour one way. I opted for the plane. :teeth: They are singing at Epcot on thursday.

Another Thursday arrival here!
We plan on trying to go to Magic Kingdom after we check into our hotel(Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress) late afternoon & will be checking out Ecpot/Soarin'/Flower & Garden Festival on Friday. Leaving Monday late afternoon. My thinking is that the Epcot crowds on Friday won't be too bad, because the locals mostly attend on Saturday/Sunday...at least, that's my theory :teeth: .

Had some line green stuff on my fanny pack last trip, but didn't meet up with any known DIS'ers. I'll find some ribbon, maybe that will do the trick.

agnes!

Im leaving tommorow to!!!! 3 days at universal then the rest of vaca split between AK and Swan and dolphin!!! cant wait! :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter