• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for a place that serves alligator.

Hi,

Gators Dockside has gator bites if you are in the mood for something casual and resonable.

Charley's Steakhouse I remember used to have the same thing as appetizers if you were looking for a more formal and pricey dinner.

Enjoy! :thumbsup2

Heheheh. We bought the nuggets at gatorland a couple of years ago and told the kids they were chicken nuggets. Dry, chewy chicken nuggets. ;-) They ate them and then we told them. ..they were pleased with themselves but wouldn't have eaten them if they'd known.

Haha ...years ago I did that to my husband at the tiki bar. He didn't take it as well as your kids!

Hoping GatorLand for you. DH had a trip to the Everglades in May. After seeing the gators (and all other wildlife), there was a large platter of fish, frog legs, shrimp, crawfish and alligator.

After being in the south for so long, my kids love eating gator and all of that. May have to add GatorLand to our itinerary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter