Looking for a pic of talking garbage can in AK!!!

riu girl

DIS Veteran
Here's the situation:
A true disney magical moment:
We were in AK Dec. 19 and were approached by a green talking garbage can. We had a long conversation with it (it spoke to all four of us including singing!!!). I was overwhelmed by the whole experience (tears were in my eyes watching the kids interact with it) and FORGOT to take a picture since I was sooo emotional.

Does anyone have a picture of the talking garbage can (or any green garbage can ) in AK they could generously mail me? I will pay for postage plus cost of picture.

My printer is not working right now so e-mailing a digital picture is not an option.

The kids won't stop talking about. If you can believe it, when you ask them what was their favourite thing about AK, they both talk about the garbage can. I would love to get a picture of it and then frame it for them as a surprise.

Suzy V. :D

Wish I could help- but in all my visits to Ak I have yet to see this. Wish I had- sounds great.

Hockey mom, yes it was so great. We were just standing outside of the main building at conversation station and the garbage can "came to life". It was amazing. I can't believe I didn't take some pics of the kids with the can.Maybe I will post a thread about this on the theme park board. Maybe someone over there will have a pic.

Being at AK at opening (we were the second family from the front of the line at the turnstiles) really made a difference. We stayed until about an hour after closing so we had the chance to experience so much.

Perhaps they could e-mail you a digital picture and you could go to the library to print it. It should cost about 50 cents.

I have a picture of the talking garbage can if you would like - it's not digital but would be happy to mail a copy to you. Picture was taken December 2003 and it really was quite cute. Saw the garbage can and the walking tree on the same day after looking for them for more than three trips! Anyways, would be happy to send, just let me know.

:D

We saw the tree and garbage can the same day in 2003. It was so great. Also, we saw the can at Magic Kingdom twice and every trip we go to the talking fountain in EPCOT.
From what I've heard, the talking dinosaur from Paris (I think) is in Disney World too now. Not sure where though... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter