Looking for a little luck sent my way

mrmom456

DVC Veteran
So here is the scoop, 21st wedding anniv. approaching in March. Have planned a last minute get-a-way at SSR. The whole thing must be a surprise for the wife. We are using a friends points (so she will not notice our account with a ressie). Going to have her manicurist do her nails, the WDW way she likes, 24 hours before we leave. That will be the give away I think. Almost have it all planned out........just hoping that any My Disney Experience packages get intercepted before she sees them.:scared:

So here is the scoop, 21st wedding anniv. approaching in March. Have planned a last minute get-a-way at SSR. The whole thing must be a surprise for the wife. We are using a friends points (so she will not notice our account with a ressie). Going to have her manicurist do her nails, the WDW way she likes, 24 hours before we leave. That will be the give away I think. Almost have it all planned out........just hoping that any My Disney Experience packages get intercepted before she sees them.:scared:

I hope you pull it off. Have a fun trip and Happy Anniversary. Susan

That is so awesome. Hope the trip is absolutely magical. Just curious... What are her WDW nails? Little mickeys? Sparkles? How fun!

That is so awesome. Hope the trip is absolutely magical. Just curious... What are her WDW nails? Little mickeys? Sparkles? How fun!
Ty. Since my wife and her "manicurist" are both DVC members and Disney nuts they come up with a theme for each trip. It could be anything Disney related. Usually includes a Mickey or Minnie somewhere. When the nails are done.......we will see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter